This WolfPack™ HDMI over CAT5 Extender with USB & KVM
extends your HDMI source device to an HDTV display up to 250 feet with a single CAT5 cable without any video loss and time delay...and in hostile environments. The Rugged HDMI over CAT5 Extender also extend a USB signal simultaneous and you can control your computer from 250 feet away place by using this Rugged HDMI over CAT5 Extender with USB & KVM. The USB version is 2.0.
By utilizing POE technology the HDMI audio and video signals, USB and KVM signals, and the DC power can be sent to a device via standard CAT5e/6/6a cabling. This means you do not need to install a power outlet at the device location and you can use readily available, relatively low cost, Ethernet cabling with this Rugged HDMI Over CAT5 Extender.NOTE:
The Rugged HDMI Over CAT5 Extender only supports 480p, 720p or 1080p progressive signals so set your source device to one of those resolutions. These adapters do not work with 480i or 1080i source resolutions or 480i or 1080i displays or any interlaced (i) device or any other resolution like 1280x1024, etc.
Rugged HDMI over CAT5 Extender with USB & KVM Applications:
- Military applications
- Open door factories
- Outdoor trade shows
- Mobile applications
- Installations where CAT5 cables are already installed
- The units are not waterproof and must be protected from any water getting on them.
The USB input port on the TX is for a computer and you need to hook up both your mouse and keyboard to the RX. There are two USB ports. The RX side is for remote control from that location.
WolfPack Rugged HDMI over CAT5 Extender with USB & KVM Features:
- HDMI Over CAT5 Extender For Hostile Environments
- HDMI Port: HDMI A type Female
- USB 2.0 Port:
- Receiver: USB A type Female with two (2) USB connections
- Sender: USB A type Female with one (1) connection
- Works with a version USB 2.0 wired mouse and keyboard or Bluetooth with a USB dongle.
- Supports a mouse and keyboard functions of DVR Camera. Does not support a wireless 2.4G mouse kit.
- Link Connection: CAT5/5e/6 Cable
- HDMI Transmission Distance: 330 feet
- USB Transmission Distance: 250 feet
- Anti-rust Industrial Aluminum Alloy Shielding
- Operating Temperature from 0 to 150 degrees F
- Stainless Hexcon Assembly Screws & BNC Connectors
- Zero Latency & Zero Transmission Loss
- RF Interference Protection
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 70C
- Storage Temperature: -40C to 80C
- Humidity: 20% ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Wide range 117VAC to 5VDC to 12VDC power supply
- Resolutions Supported:
- It does not support 1080i, 720i, 480i or any interlaced resolutions
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 12bits/color
- Supports full HDMI audio and video
- Easy to install and simple to use
- FCC, CE and RoHS Compliant
Why not buy this Rugged HDMI over CAT5 Extender with USB & KVM today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).