This device will convert a DVI-A Male connection to a Female VGA (HD15) connection for monitors and computers that require it. DVI-D (Digital) can not convert to VGA (Analog). Only DVI-A (Analog) can be converted into VGA (Analog).
DVI-I to VGA Converter Features:
- Performance-High Speed Digital Data Transmission delivers the signal faster and stronger
- Quality-Manufacturer lifetime warranty
- Thumbscrews and barrel nuts make installation a breeze
- Full Undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss
This converter converts the analog DVI signal from any graphics card into an analog VGA signal of the same resolution, allowing for the connection of DVI Analog or DVI Integrated (DVI-I) graphics cards to traditional VGA displays. Compatible with any of our DVI-A or DVI-I cables.
This DVI adapter provides a high-bandwidth video interface for the host and display devices of today, while addressing the bandwidth requirements of tomorrow. Digital Display Working Group (DDWG*) Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standard guarantee to work with all digital flat panels/liquid crystal displays. No other adapter delivers better performance.
This adapter converts a DVI-I video card to a VGA analog receptacle.
Why not buy this DVI-I to VGA HD15 Converter today?