This component video down converter
overcomes the problem of not having simultaneous component video and S-Video/composite outputs like on your Tivo, cable or satellite set top boxes.
Component Video Down Converter Features:
- Switchable PC or HDTV Inputs
- NTSC or PAL Outputs, Composite, S-Video or Component(Yc-Bc-R)
- Supports PC Inputs up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 @60Hz)
- Supports VGA refresh rates to 140Hz
- Supports HDTV inputs up to 1080i
- Loop thru inputs - Both PC and HDTV
- Adjustable image scaling: Pan, Position and Zoom
- 2D flicker filter
- Aspect Ratio adjustment
- Test Functions: Overscan, Freeze, Test Pattern and Magnifier
- Remote Control with On Screen Display
- RS-232 control is fully supported
- Size: 2" High x 8" Wide x 6" Deep
- Weight: 2.2 lb (1kg)
- 115VAC to 5VDC Power Adapter Included
- Supplied with a PC Input/Output Cable, Component, Composite and S-Video Output cables
This component video down converter converts PC and HD component signals to standard analog NTSC or PAL video. The outputs are simultaneously provided in composite, S-Video and component (Yc-Bc-R) formats, as well as computer or HDTV Pass-thru. Its settings are controlled via front panel push-button, an Infrared Remote Control Unit and/or RS232 interfaces.
Component Video Down Converter Uses:
- Record high definition video down converted to S-Video/composite while at the same time watching the high definition picture
- Watch an high definition picture while simultaneously sending the S-Video/composite equivalent of it to other devices.
- Stream live component / S-Video video to the internet while filming or viewing it in in high definition.
The over-scan feature allows you to fill the entire video screen. The aspect can be switched between wide screen and standard display. The Component Video Down Converter can handle any HD signal up to 1080i and convert it to standard analog video.
The component video down converter can also handle computer resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 at 60Hz) vertical refresh rate. The component adapter comes with an IR remote control for controlling it from a distance.
This component video down converter allows you to send a component video input signal to another component video device AND simultaneously to a S-Video/composite device like a standard definition TV or a DVD burner.
Why not buy this Component Video Down Converter today?