This 4 x 1 DVI switcher
with a discrete IR remote control routes any 1 of 4 DVI sources to 1 DVI display.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The 4 x 1 DVI switcher offers unparalleled flexibility in the setup of high definition theater and electronics systems. A plug and play solution, the 4x1 DVI Switcher connects four DVI source devices, such as DVI-based computer systems, and links them to one DVI display. You simply select what source will be viewed on the display using the IR remote control or the optional wired remote control. It can also be controlled using any universal programmable remote device, offering an alternative to multiple remote control confusion.
An effective and reliable solution that eliminates the need to purchase several DVI displays, the 4x1 DVI Switcher requires no additional power supply to operate. Yet it is equipped with a 5-volt DC input in the event that the unit requires additional power, as in the case of a DVI source not outputting the proper amount of voltage.How it works:
Simply connect your DVI display to the switchers display output. Then, using the four high quality DVI cables that come with the 4x1 DVI Switcher, plug each one into the four DVI source devices, then connect them to the switchers inputs. Once the source devices and the display are powered on and connected, you simply switch between source devices using the RMT-4IR remote control or your own universal remote.
4 x 1 DVI Switcher Features:
- Saves money on hardware - no need to purchase multiple high definition displays
- Saves space - a single DVI display
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp resolutions up to 1080P and computer monitor resolutions of 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- No loss of quality - the integrity of the high definition signal is preserved throughout the transmissions using high caliber DVI cables that ensure the signal is maintained
- Operational flexibility - you can switch at the source, with the IR remote control or your own universal remote
- Easy to install and simply to operate
4 x 1 DVI Switcher Specifications:
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
- Single Link Resolution Range: Up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080P
- Vertical Frequency Range: 60-85 Hz
- DVI Input/Output Connector: Dual Link DVI-I
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts (max.)
- Power Supply: 5V DC 1A
- Dimensions: 6"W x 1"H x 4.7"D
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
4 x 1 DVI Switcher Package Includes:
- 4x1 DVI Switcher
- RMT-4IR remote control
- 5V DC power supply
- Four free 6-foot DVI cables
Your video is only as good as the switch that connects it. Why not buy this 4 x 1 DVI Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).