HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender
integrates high-definition video, audio, bidirectional RS232, bidirectional IR and 100BASE-T Ethernet transmission functions all in one fiber cable. It can extend DVI signal up to 2000m by using a one core single mode fiber and can extend an HDMI signal (HDCP) up to a distance of 300 meters. The highest resolution can be 4K (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) or 4K (3840x2160 @ 60Hz - YUV 4: 2: 0) and is compatible with DDC2B and HDCP protocols. The audio channel of this 4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender is an independent transmission channel.
Copper cables have impedance and inductance characteristics that create data loss beyond 15 feet and CATx cable can't go much over 300 feet. If you want all the pixels to arrive at your display, without the tiling and noise artifacts that now occur routinely when viewing HD content, you need to step up to the higher capacity and zero data loss of fiber optic cables.
Traveling at the speed of light, uncompressed digital audio and uncompressed video at the highest resolution are delivered to your digital display without data errors or signal loss of any kind. Our WolfPack 4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender is the state of the art in digital signal transfer for HDTV systems worldwide.
Our 4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender has two operating modes: (1) a DVI signal transmission mode without the DDC transmission function and (2) is the HDMI signal transmission with real-time HDCP transmission. The 4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender transmits all signals through one single optic fiber cable. The transmission distance is 300M with OM3 multi-mode fiber cable and with a single- mode fiber cable the distance can be 2000M when HDCP is not needed. When you need HDCP the transmission distance is 300M with both OM3 multi-mode cables and single-mode fiber cables.
Our Fiber Optic extenders can support 1 strand LC connector both of the single mode or multi-mode Fiber Optic cable. Only the distance will be different, normally with single mode, it can transmit to 2/10km and with multi mode it can reach 500m or 2km. Call us for your unique application.
4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender Features:
- Supports up to 4Kx2K at 30Hz resolutions
- Transmission distance is 300M with OM3 MMF or SMF single- model fiber cable and supports DDC transmissions
- Transmission distance is 2000M with single-mode fiber cable if DDC is not needed
- EDID learning and storage mode by reading the EDID content from the SINK side and stored in the EEPROM of transmitter
- EDID/ HDCP real-time transmission mode, through the DDC transmission channel read and transfer EDID content in real-time.
- Using HDMI (with adapters) with this 4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender it will support HDCP 1.4.
4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender Transmission Supported Distances:
- Supports one core multi-model OM3 fiber cable or one core
single-model fiber cable transmission with an ST connector
- Up to 2km (6560ft) with single-model fiber cable but does not support a DDC transmission.
- Up to 300m (1640ft) with multi-model fiber cable but does not support a DDC transmission
- Up to 300m (1640ft) with multi-model OM3 or single-model fiber cable and supports HDCP
- All the above transmissions also support Audio, Video, Bi-directional IR and RS232
Why not buy this 4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender today?
Under the DVI transmission mode, there are three different EDID management ways:
1) EDID learning and storage mode, read EDID content from the SINK side and stored in the
EEPROM of transmitter;
2) EDID factory default mode, the EEPROM default EDID content;
3) EDID/ HDCP real-time transmission mode, through the DDC transmission channel read and transfer EDID content in real-time. Under HDMI mode, FIBER-MAVC-2000TR supports HDCP
function and is compatible with HDMI1.4.
4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender RS232 Features:
- Three-pin Phoenix terminal connector
- The highest transmission speed: 115200 baud
- Bi-directional transmission
4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender Audio Features:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz;
- Input impedance: 1K Ohm;
- Output impedance: 0.1 Ohm;
- 5-Pin phoenix terminal connector
- From transmitter to receiver transmission
- Audio Sample Rate: 48 kHz.5
5. 4K HDMI Over Fiber Extender IR Features:
3.5mmmini stereo telephone jack
Bi-directional IT transmission
Ethernet Interface Features:
- Compatible with 100Base-T
- RJ45 connection equipment
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a DVI display or projector without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to snow or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with DVI and HDMI connections that can enable HDCP decoding.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).