VPI MONTEST-LCD Computer Monitor Tester
This VPI MONTEST-LCD Computer Monitor Tester is an easy to use, portable instrument for testing, repairing and aligning analog computer monitors, LCD displays, and video projection systems. Use the MONTEST to cut repair time and reduce equipment downtime. Repair computer monitors at the job site, eliminating the need to disconnect the monitor and transport it to another location for testing. Projectors can be aligned onsite, without the host workstation being present.
VPI MONTEST-LCD Computer Monitor Tester Features:
- Easy to use push button operation including last setting memory. The last user settings selected restore at power up.
- A microprocessor and programmable logic-based design provide significant performance improvement over the common memory-based monitor testers.
- Up to one hundred scan formats are available, including all current VESA standards and most fixed frequency monitor scan formats. Additional scan formats can be added.
- Four video output connections for direct connection to PC, SUN, MAC and BNC monitors.
- Versatile and adjustable sync outputs for composite, sync-on-green and horizontal & vertical and polarity settings.
- The LCD display clearly shows the selected scan format, pattern, and output options. The LED indicators show the status of the video output.
- Optional 10 minute timeout on video to prevent CRT burn-in.
- Auto sequencing through the patterns to burn-in monitors.
- Pixel size of 16 or 31 nanoseconds.
Why not buy this VPI MONTEST-LCD Computer Monitor Tester today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).