This VGA (PC) & Component Video to HDMI Scaler
is comprised of a component + audio input and a VGA input and both are converted and scaled to 720p HDMI. You manually change the input from VGA to component. Use it with an iPad with the above iPad to VGA cable. The 3.5mm audio-in port adds the audio to the HDMI, eliminating the need to run a separate cable
VGA (PC) & Component Video to HDMI Scaler Features:
- Input: 1 x VGA, 1 x Component Video (Y Pb Pr), 1 x shared Stereo AUDIO (R/L)
- Output: 1 x HDMI
- Supported Component Video (Y-Pb-Pr) Resolutions:
- 480i (60 Hz)
- 480P (60Hz)
- 576i (50 Hz)
- 576P (50 Hz)
- 720p (50Hz,60Hz)
- 1080i (50 Hz, 60 Hz)
- 1080p (50 Hz, 60 Hz)
- Supported PC VGA Resolutions:
- 640x480 (60Hz; 75Hz, 85Hz)
- 800x600 (60Hz, 75Hz, 85Hz)
- 1024x768 (60Hz, 75Hz, 85Hz)
- 1280x720 (60Hz)
- 1280x768 (75Hz)
- 1280x960 (60Hz)
The VGA (PC) & Component Video to HDMI Scaler up-scales the component and VGA resolution of 480p to 720p enabling those lower resolution devices to be seen in full 720p on big-screen HDTV at HD resolutions. The VGA (PC) & Component Video to HDMI Scaler has a Component Video input to connect a WII in as well as a VGA (with audio) input to connect a PC in as well. The VGA (PC) & Component Video to HDMI Scaler uses an high-quality scaling chipset to up-scale the PC VGA or Component Video (Y-Pb-Pr) signal to high definition 720p HDMI.
Compared with other HDMI Converters without a scaler, the advantage of this WII to HDMI converter is it works with all brands and models of PCs and HDTVs. There is no resolution compatibility problem and users need not set the resolution of the PC and HDTV as it is auto-resolution sensing.
Why not buy this VGA (PC) & Component Video to HDMI Scaler today?
VGA (PC) & Component Video to HDMI Scaler Contents:
- Converter Box
- Power supply: 2 prong 100-240V at 50/60Hz AC adapter
- 6' - VGA cable
- 6' - 3.5mm audio cable
- 6' - 3.5mm to dual RCA cable
- 6' - Component video cable
- No iPad to VGA cable, see options above
- No WII to component cable suppiled, see options above
- Buy the appropriate HDMI cable length above
- One year warranty
How to install this VGA (PC) & Component Video to HDMI Scaler:
- Place the converter near your TV.
- Plug the power supply (included) into an outlet and connect it to the converter. A RED light on the converter indicates that the power supply is working.
- Connect the converter to your HDTV with an HDMI to HDMI cable (optional above).
- Connect the VGA with Audio cable (included) between your PC and the converter.
- Make sure that the switch (RED arrow) is positioned LEFT next to the VGA jack.
- After connecting the cables follow these steps:
- Select HDMI as the input source on your TV. If you have multiple HDMI jacks select the input source that you are connected to (HDMI1, HDMI2, etc.). Most HDTVs will only allow you to select an input source that is detected.
- Activate the VGA output on your PC. You will have to do this each time you turn on your PC. The quickest way is the Monitor Key Method. Hold down the fn key and press the function key with a little picture of a monitor on it. Each press of the monitor key may result in a different output mode (such as PC only, TV only, PC and TV at the same time, etc.).
If you are not receiving video on your HDTV, check that your PC's video resolution is set to one of the converters supported resolutions (1280x960, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1280x720, 1024x768, 800x600 or 640x480).
The quickest way to do this is by usually holding down the CTRL
keys and then press F12
. This will open your graphics properties where you can change the resolution. Or you can access your Display Properties via Start>>Control Panel.NOTE:
If you activate your PC's VGA output before the converter is plugged in and turned on, your PC's image may not fit on your HDTV's screen. This is because the converter must first communicate with your PC (via DDC) to automatically adjust the resolution. If your PC's image does not fit on your HDTV, simply use the Monitor Key Method to turn your PC's VGA output off and then on again.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this VGA & Component Video to HDMI Scaler . The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this VGA & Component Video to HDMI Scaler. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.