SmartAVI XTP-RXS UXGA with Audio RS-232 IR CAT5 (Receiver Only)
The Smart-AVI UXGA with Audio RS-232 IR CAT5 Receiver is designed to desktop video, stereo audio signal, IR and RS232 over UTP cabling. Designed with the RS-232 communication support the XTPRO permits the users to send commands to single or multiple number of devices and to change the volume, channel or turn on and off the display panel remotely. You can use a one CAT5 cable to receive high resolution SXGA and stereo audio up to a distance off 1000ft away from the transmitter.
The Smart-AVI UXGA features great applications in presentations, learning, training and data broadcasting.
SmartAVI XTP-RXS UXGA with Audio RS-232 IR CAT5 (Receiver Only) Features:
- HDTV compatible
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Supports Dual Screens
- Each Output reaches up to a distance of 1,000 feet (300 m)
- Supports high resolutions up to 1900x1200
- RS-232 communication support to single or multiple displays
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 2 locations
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation
- High ground loop immunity
- Built-in power surge and transient protection
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
- IR command to single or multiple displays
- External power supply
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this buy SmartAVI XTP-RXS UXGA with Audio RS-232 IR CAT5 (Receiver Only) today?