SmartAVI XT-TX400S UXGA, Stereo Audio, IR and RS-232 Point-to-Multipoint CAT5 Extender, 4-Port Transmitter
SmartAVI XT-TX400S UXGA, Stereo Audio, IR and RS-232 Point-to-Multipoint CAT5 Extender, 4-Port Transmitter allows the extension of a wide range of video and audio formats and RS232 up to 4 locations using Category 5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cables. With RS232 communication support the XT400 allows users to send commands to single or multiple devices. This allows the user to change the volume, channel or turn on/off the display panel remotely.
SmartAVI XT-TX400S UXGA, Stereo Audio, IR and RS-232 Point-to-Multipoint CAT5 Extender, 4-Port Transmitter Features:
- Supports Local Screen.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920x1200
- HDTV Compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, Stereo Audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 4 locations.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
- RS-232c Communication support to single or multiple Displays.
- IR command to single or multiple Displays
- EDID Emulator
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI XT-TX400S UXGA, Stereo Audio, IR and RS-232 Point-to-Multipoint CAT5 Extender, 4-Port Transmitter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).