CAT5 VGA Video Splitter Extender extends video signals up to 300 meters (1000ft) using inexpensive CAT5 / CAT6 UTP cable.
A video extender consists of both a transmitter and receiver. The transmitter connects to your local video source and allows you to extend to a single or multiple remote receivers. Cat5 component video Splitter extender via Cat5 is the ideal solution for applications to display the same image on multiple remote locations.
These AV splitter extenders are commonly used at restaurants, bars, clubs and other HDTV environments for video broadcasting such as remote monitoring, presentations and advertising.
Please note VGA Remote Receivers are not included and must be purchased separately along with the Splitter/Extender for correct functionality.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Shinybow SB-6310T Cat5 - Vga Rgbhv - Stereo Audio Transmitter Features:
- VGA RGBHV Video and Audio CAT5 Transmitter
- Triple high speed differential driver
- 225 Mhz , -3dB large signal bandwidth
- 450Mhz , -3dB small signal bandwidth
- Supported resolutions
- Category UTP cable maximum length to 1000 ft
- Brushed aluminum case with mounting brackets
- 1 VGA (15HD) Input w/stereo audio
- 1 VGA (15HD) Looping Output w/stereo audio
- 4 CAT5 Outputs
- Lower power consumption, full load under 300 mA
|VGA (640 x 480)||up to 1000ft|
|SVGA (800 x 600||up to 600ft|
|XGA ( 1024 x768||up to 450ft|
|UXGA (1600 x 1200||up to 300ft|
|WUXGA ( 1900 x 1200||up to 100ft|
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-6310T Cat5 - Vga Rgbhv - Stereo Audio Transmitter today?
Shinybow SB-6310T Cat5 - Vga Rgbhv - Stereo Audio Transmitter Specifications:
|Power supply||12VDC, 300mA|
|Distortion||-80dB total harmonic @ 1 MHz: Rl = 100 ohms|
|Video input level||1.45V (p-p) max.|
|Video bandwidth||450MHz, -3dB|
|Dimensions||3ó x 4.5ó x 1ó inches|
- Cat5 VGA RGBHV - Stereo Audio Transmitter
- AC/DC Adapter: DC12V 300mA
- Surface mount bracket
- CE, FCC, VCCI & RoHS(2002/95/EC)
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the Product) will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (bs) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Shinybow SB-6310T Cat5 - Vga Rgbhv - Stereo Audio Transmitter or Call 800-841-9238
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.