Ocean Matrix OMX-7003 1x10 YC/Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier
The OMX-7003 is an extended bandwidth, state of the art YC/Video & Audio Distribution Amplifier designed for studio and other demanding applications. The OMX-7003 splits a single input source (4-Pin or BNC Video and RCA L & R Audio) into five identical outputs with no discernible signal degradation. Hundreds of copies of video tapes can be made by using several OMX-7003 units chained through the looping inputs. The user may select video AC or DC coupling for full flexibility. The OMX-7003 has an additional unique feature - By the flip of switch, it allows conversion of a YC source to 10 Composite Video outputs. Use the OMX-7003 for video duplication studios to deliver undiminished quality video duplicates, video showrooms for sending an identical picture to several monitors or for easy on-line conversion between YC and Composite.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Ocean Matrix OMX-7003 1x10 YC/Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier Features:
- High Bandwidth - 370MHz (-3dB).
- Dual Format - The equivalent of two DAs in one box. The unit has a 1:10 composite video with stereo Audio section and a 1:10 s-Video (Y/C) with stereo Audio section.
- Built-in Bi-Directional Format Conversion with
- Digital Comb Filter - The VM-10YCxl can be a mixed output format 1:20 DA (10 composite video and simultaneously 10 s-Video (YC) with stereo audio) for either the composite video input or the s-Video (YC) input.
- Extra Converted Output Connectors - For each signal type, composite video and s-Video (Y/C), there is a dedicated format converted output.
- Looping Inputs.
- Input Signal Termination.
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Why not buy this Ocean Matrix OMX-7003 1x10 YC/Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier today?