Ocean Matrix OMX-7003 1x10 YC/Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier
The OMX-7003 is an extended bandwidth, state of the art YC/Video & Audio Distribution Amplifier designed for studio and other demanding applications. The OMX-7003 splits a single input source (4-Pin or BNC Video and RCA L & R Audio) into five identical outputs with no discernible signal degradation. Hundreds of copies of video tapes can be made by using several OMX-7003 units chained through the looping inputs. The user may select video AC or DC coupling for full flexibility. The OMX-7003 has an additional unique feature - By the flip of switch, it allows conversion of a YC source to 10 Composite Video outputs. Use the OMX-7003 for video duplication studios to deliver undiminished quality video duplicates, video showrooms for sending an identical picture to several monitors or for easy on-line conversion between YC and Composite.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Ocean Matrix OMX-7003 1x10 YC/Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier Features:
- High Bandwidth - 370MHz (-3dB).
- Dual Format - The equivalent of two DAs in one box. The unit has a 1:10 composite video with stereo Audio section and a 1:10 s-Video (Y/C) with stereo Audio section.
- Built-in Bi-Directional Format Conversion with
- Digital Comb Filter - The VM-10YCxl can be a mixed output format 1:20 DA (10 composite video and simultaneously 10 s-Video (YC) with stereo audio) for either the composite video input or the s-Video (YC) input.
- Extra Converted Output Connectors - For each signal type, composite video and s-Video (Y/C), there is a dedicated format converted output.
- Looping Inputs.
- Input Signal Termination.
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Why not buy this Ocean Matrix OMX-7003 1x10 YC/Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).