HDX-PRO a high-resolution HDTV and stereo audio extender component within SmartAVI閻熷墽猫DControl product family geared specifically toward home theater owners and designers. Using small transmitter and receiver units, you can broadcast HD desktop video, stereo audio signals, infrared and RS-232 over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling.
Using RS-232 and IR support, the HDX-PRO allows users to send commands such as volume control, channel viewing or power on/off, to single or multiple devices from remote locations.
HDTV/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Point CAT5 Extender Features:
- Uses easy-to-install, inexpensive CAT5/5e/7/6/8
- Extends output up to 1,000 feet
- Supports high-resolution video up to 1920 x 1200
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- Supports Component Video (YPbPr)
- 300 MHz bandwidth
- Sends high-resolution HDTV, stereo audio, RS-232 and IR signals from one source to remote location using single cat5
- Compatible with line level stereo audio signals
- High ground loop immunity
- Built-in power surge and transient protection
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length
- Compact metal case enclosure
- External power supply
- Transparent RS-232 and IR communication
HDTV/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Point CAT5 Extender Application:
The HDX-PRO has been carefully designed to be compact and aesthetically pleasing for simple and professional home theater integration.
While most home theater systems are relatively compact in component placement, the HDX-PRO makes extending your video and audio signals up to 1,000 feet possible; this is useful in a design that calls for the home theater devices to be set up in a different location, away from the viewing area.
In addition to easy signal extension, the HDX-PRO閻熷墽墨R control support allows for easy system management, giving you the freedom of how you control what閻熷墽eing viewed and when it閻熷墽eing viewed, whether from your seat or in another room.
- Home Theater The HDX-PRO has been designed specifically with home theater integration in mind. This unit supports high-definition video and stereo audio signals from DVD players, gaming consoles and stereo receivers
- Corporate Presentations The perfect A/V signal extension solution for any board or meeting room that features a screen that is used to broadcast presentations to a professional audience. Educational and
- Professional Training Extend your HD signals into the classroom, training facility or lecture hall from a remote location
HDTV/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Point CAT5 Extender Specification:
- Bandwidth 400MHz
- Analog signal Level 1 volt
- Impedance 75 ohms
- Connector: 3 RCA
- Format: YPbPr analog component video
- Bandwidth 20 KHz
- Signal level OdB
- Impedance 10K ohms
- Connector RCA Left and Right
- System and Cable:
- Type Cat5 UTP EIA 568A
- Connector RJ45
- Requirements 5V DC @500mA
- Connector 5x2.1 DC Jack
- DB9 Male/Female
- baudrate up to 115,000bps
- IR Emitter Output
- IR Frequency Range 30KHz to 80KHz
- Emitter Distance Up to 10
- Connector 3.5mm stereo jack for emitter
Why not buy this HDTV/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Point CAT5 Extender today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDTV/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Point CAT5 Extender or Call 800-841-9238