HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4Ksends one HDMI device to 8 - widescreens. It supports the new 4Kx2K resolutions and has a built-in HDMI booster. This HDMI Splitter 1x8 has been designed to support 4K and have four times the resolution and signal bandwidth and memory for todays needs and future 4K products.
HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4K Features:
- One HDMI input signal split to eight HDMI devices
- It supports 4K by 2K @ 30 Hz resolutions for Post Productions, Digital Movie Theaters, CAD/CAM and Video Graphics applications.
- 2D and 3D and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports deep color 30/36bit.
- Supports up to 1080p/60HZ
- Supports xv-YCC
- Full EDID support
- HDMI 1.4 support and 4000x2000.
- Digital audio formats: DTS-HD, Dolby-True-HD. LPCM7.1, AC3, DTS and DSD.
- Supports HDMI signal retiming with cascadig above 3 layers in full-HD 1080p format and 2D and 3D
- Supports an input HDMI cable up to 15 metres @ AWG24 HDMI standard cable length and an output up to 25 metres.
- No video or audio loss of quality.
- Installs in minutes.
- Includes power supply
Why not buy this HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4K today?
Read more at WHAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EDID
A: We don't recommend them with our splitters, or anyone elses, due to them consuming power from the splitter and the splitters are not designed to power many external devices. Long HDMI cables with in-line boosters also consume power from the splitter.
Consider the example of 4 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 4 or 2 amps the matrix may have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is about that size so in that example the matrix may not reliable send the video and audio signal. See the companion powered 4K HDMI extenders in the above ACCESSORIES that have 2-AC adapters.
Q: What is 4Kx2K?
A: The HDMI 1.4 specification adds support for extremely high video resolutions that go far beyond today's 1080p systems. 4Kx2K, 4K for short, is 4,096 lines wide by 2,160 lines high or roughly four times the resolution of a 1080p display and is double the number of lines of a typical HD picture, and more than double the number of pixels across the screen – so over four times the resolution. This 1-8 HDMI Splitter has been designed to support 4K as it has four times the signal bandwidth and memory needed for 3D that doesn't require glasses. It supports todays needs and future 4K products.