This DVI to CAT5 adapter
enables single link DVI signals to be carried over distances significantly greater than the specified 5 meter (15 foot) limitation for dual link DVI cables. This smart DVI to CAT5 adapter with audio functions using two CAT5E/6 cables to extend your DVI display up to ~100 feet your HDTV DVI source. The DVI transmitter has 2 outputs, one is a DVI output and the other is a dual RJ45 CAT5 cable output for remote display.
DVI to Cat5 Adapter Features:
- Extends the distance between DVI source and DVI display device
- Long distance transmission up to 60 m
- Uses CAT5 cabling to connect the local and remote units
- Features EDID technology that allows transmission over one CAT5 cable
- Superior video quality up to 1920x1200 (40 m); 1080p (40 m) ; 1080i (60 m)
- Audio enabled
- Adjustable EQ compensation control
- Supports widescreen formats
- Rack mountable
- HDCP Compatible
The DVI to CAT5 Adapter with Audio extends your DVI display up to 60M away from your DVI source using 2 - CAT5 cables. The use of CAT5 cables provides a simple and reliable connection method that takes advantage of the wiring
system in most modern office buildings. The DVI to CAT5 Adapter incorporates technology that allows the A/V signal to be transmitted over one Cat 5e cable. If the real EDID is required, simply use a second Cat 5e cable.
With stereo audio support and support for popular widescreen formats, the DVI to CAT5 Adapter provides crystal-clear image and sound quality in all installations where remote DVI video displays are required. We recommend you use CAT6 cables if the transmission range are over 40 meters.
Why not buy this DVI to CAT5 Adapter today?