This 4x1 DVI Switcher w/DVI + HDCP is a high-performance, HDCP compliant DVI Switcher that delivers superior performance and reliability for a broad range of PC and HDTV applications. Designed to meet the most demanding installation requirements, these units are housed in a rugged, yet extremely compact enclosure.
Switcher DVI + HDCP 4x1 Features:
- Supported HDTV Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Standard TV Resolution: 480i
- Supported PC Resolutions: Up to 1920 x 1200 / 60Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency: Up to 165 MHz
- Maximum DVI Bit Rate: Up to 1.65 GBit/sec
- I/O Connections
- DVI Input: 4x DVI-I Female
- DVI Output: 1x DVI-I Female
- Maximum Cable Distance: Up to 50ft. (15m) using DVIGear's Super High Resolution cables (for longer cable runs please consult DVIGear technical support)
- Input Selection: Front panel push button, or IR Remote Control Unit
- Remote Control
- IR Remote Control Unit: Programmable, PPM type
- IR Remote Angle: 15 degrees
- IR Remote Range: 10 meters / 32.8 ft.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.5" x 6.3" x 2.8" (45 x 162 x 72 mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs (400 g)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 F (+0 to +40 C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: +20 to +140 F (-20 to +60 C)
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements
- External AC Power Adapter: 9 VDC, 600mA max
- Unit: FCC, CE
- Power Supply: UL, CE, CSA
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Accessories Included
- 1x 6.6 ft. (2.0m) DVI-I cable, 1x AC Power Adapter, 1x Operations Manual
Why not buy this Switcher DVI + HDCP 4x1 today?
The DVI-4141 provides four (4) inputs and one (1) output. All inputs and outputs utilize DVI-I connectors. Each unit can be controlled either via a front panel input selection button or using an included infrared remote control unit. The IR remote controller can be easily reprogrammed to avoid conflicts with other IR remote controls within its useable range (10 meters / 32.8 ft).
An optional IR Remote Receiver is available for applications requiring the switcher to be located in a different area. An LED display clearly indicates the current input selection, as well as the presence of DC Power. An AC power adapter is included with each unit that provides +9 VDC required for operation.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 4x1 DVI Switcher w/DVI + HDCP will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective 4x1 DVI Switcher w/DVI + HDCP, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this 4x1 DVI Switcher w/DVI + HDCP. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 4x1 DVI Switcher w/DVI + HDCP or Call 800-841-9238
4x1 DVI Switcher w/DVI + HDCP
Recently Viewed Items