Datavideo DV-MS-900 SD 8 - Channel Mobile Video Studio
The Datavideo SE-3000 has up to 16 HD-SDI Inputs (8 or 16 Inputs as Standard).
The SE-3000 is a HD live production switcher, with SDI upscaling and an impressive amount of professional features.
Use its 7" touch screen interface to save set ups and change settings like colour adjustment and keying.
Advanced features include; extensive 3D DVE transitions, a high quality Multi-view Preview output, Chroma and Lumakey, Dual PiP, multi-language support and a full size control panel keyboard as well as a separate IP based PC control
An interesting and powerful feature of the SE-3000 is the "Flex Source" effect, which feels like having a second M/E, for advanced and creative vision mixing.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.Dimensions:
- Main Unit:
- Weight: 9Kg
- Control Panel:
Datavideo SE-3000 HD/SD 16 - Channel Digital Video Switcher Features:
- Up to 16 HD-SDI Inputs (8 or 16 Inputs as Standard)
- SD-SDI Up-Scaling available for 8 inputs (on inputs 9-16 only)
- Built-in TBC for frame synchronisation of each source, even without genlocked equipment
- Dedicated DVI Input
- High quality DVI-D multi screen multi-view output
- 1 M/E Switcher with additional "Flex Source" feature, which is similar to having a second M/E, for advanced vision mixing
- 4 keyers (2 in M/E, 2 DSK)
- 40 wipe patterns, with variable border width, colour, softness
- Dual channel PIP with background & keyer
- Built-in DVE transition engine, with 88+ transitions including page turns
- Built-in 2 of HD/SD Chromakey
- Built-in SD-to-HD up converters for up to 4 sources simultaneously
- Component analogue HD output
- 4 AUX outputs
- Built-In Still Store
- Black level, white clip, chroma gain for each input
- Send and return from audio mixed
- Large touch-screen LCD panel on control unit allows for easy menu selections and setting changes
- Separate, rack mountable processing unit
- PC-Base Control interface available
- User Shot Box-for quick access to user steups
- 1080i(59.94,60,50), 720P(59.94,60,50), 525, 625
- DC 12V operation voltage, available for mobile
Why not buy this Datavideo SE-3000 HD/SD 16 - Channel Digital Video Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).