Use this Component Video Adapter to VGA
to connect new digital components to older, existing equipment, without compatibility problems. You now can enjoy the true high-performance digital quality your system was meant to deliver. This Component to VGA Adapter hooks up in seconds without any complicated installation process required.
This converter adapts VGA-type RGBHV video sources to Y, Pb and Pr component video for use with high-definition televisions (HDTVs). Simply connect the converter to an HDTV source (i.e. high-definition set-top box, satellite receiver with HDTV outputs, etc.) using the supplied 6-ft. VGA cable and power it up with the included 12-volt AC adapter. Connect the output of the converter to the HDTV and you're done!
You can also connect the VGA output of your computer to drive your HDTV-compatible set. If your PC's output is set to 640x480, the signal will be converted to the 480p mode on your HDTV. The 960x540 video modes on a computer can be displayed on HDTV sets that can do the 1080i mode. Some sets, which support 720p mode, can handle display computer resolutions of (1280x720). A monitor utility program like PowerStrip for Windows will be needed to fine-tune the computer's VGA output for the HDTV. Note: This converter is not intended to connect a PC to a standard-definition television.Specifications of this Component to VGA Adapter:
Note: These units are not format converters. They pass the horizontal and vertical synchronization timings and pixel content to the outputs without modification.
- Input: Y-Pr-Pb component video on RCA jacks
- Video Inputs: .7 volt p-p Y,+.35 volt p-p Pr and Pb
- Input Synchronization: Negative composite bi-level sync on Y input
- Output: RGB video on standard VGA connector, color per SMPTE 274
- RGB Video Output: .7 volt p-p
- Synchronization: RGB-HV separate horizontal and vertical negative TTL sync
- RGBS composite negative TTL sync on H and V output ports
Video Bandwidth: -3dB @ 250MHz
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 1 4/5" not including mounting flanges
- Included Accessories: 6 foot RGB RCA patch cable and
6 foot VGA-to-five-BNC cable and 12V DC power pack
Your video is only as good as the Component to VGA Adapter that connects it. Why not buy one today?