CAT5 to VGA Extender Features:
- Extends video signal to 180-Meters
- Resolution up to 2048x1536
- Adjustable cable EQ & gain control
- Transmitter has pass-thru VGA loop-out port to connect local monitor
- Includes transmitter, receiver, power adapters and HD15 cable
- The extension of the VGA signal up to 180 meter away by using the VGA Extender and one CAT-5 cable.
- Equalization length is adjustable.
- VGA signal gain is adjustable.
- Optional pass-thru.
Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Why not buy a CAT5 to VGA Extender today?
CAT5 to VGA Extender Specs:
- VGA connector type: HD15
- Cat5 connector type: RJ45
- Max Resolution: 1280x1024 60Hz
- Max Distance: 180m (590 ft)
- Power Adapter: DC 12V 600mA
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: VGA-L transmitter 290g, VGA-R receiver 140g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): VGA-L 118x75x29mm, VGA-R 92x34x22mm
CAT5 to VGA Extender Package Contents:
- VGA Extender Local Unit (Transmitter)
- VGA Extender Remote Unit (Receiver)
- 1 user manual
- 2 power adapters, DC 12V/600mA
- 1 VGA 1.2M cable (HD-15 Male to Male)
This CAT5 to VGA Extender will work with the below with the appropriate VGA outputs:
- Any PC that conforms to the resolution in the specs of this VGA device
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with VGA outputs
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with VGA outputs
- High definition TiVo's with VGA outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with VGA outputs
- and other similar devices with VGA outputs.