This CAT5 to VGA Extender
allows you to run a VGA video display in a remote location using convenient, easy to install CAT-5 cables while optionally run a local VGA video display (see above options). Supports maximum resolution of 2048x1536/60Hz for up to 50-Meter, 1280x1024/60Hz for up to 100-Meter, & 1024x768/60Hz for up to 180-Meter
CAT5 to VGA Extender Features:
- Extends video signal to 180-Meters
- Resolution up to 2048x1536
- Adjustable cable EQ & gain control
- Transmitter has pass-thru VGA loop-out port to connect local monitor
- Includes transmitter, receiver, power adapters and HD15 cable
- The extension of the VGA signal up to 180 meter away by using the VGA Extender and one CAT-5 cable.
- Equalization length is adjustable.
- VGA signal gain is adjustable.
- Optional pass-thru.
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products with this VGA to CAT5 Extender. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables.
Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Why not buy a CAT5 to VGA Extender today?