The Avenview HDM3D-C5SW-R, HDMI 1.3 Matrix Switch Receiver over CAT5 with 3D and IR Pass-through provides the most flexible and cost effective solution in the market to route high definition video sources plus multi-channel (up to 7.1 channel) digital audio from any of the four HDMI sources to the remote displays at the same time.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
HDM3D-C5SW-R can be used with SW-HDM3D-C5-8X8 or SW-HDM3D-C5-4X4 Matrix Switch Series over CAT5 / CAT6.
Through low cost Cat-5/5e/6 LAN cables, not only high quality video and audio can be transmitted to the display sites, but also users can switch among four HDMI sources using the push-in button or remote control. With single power design at the source site, each remote module is easily installed without power supply. Furthermore, the built-in IR extension function makes users at display site access the DVD player, PS3 or any HDMI supported devices directly.
Avenview HDM3D-C5SW-R HDMI Matrix Switch Receiver over Cat5 with IR Control Patch Features:
- Silicon Image chipset embedded for best quality, compatibility and reliability
- HDMI 1.3c compliant
- HDCP compliant
- 3D Support
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Supports default HDMI EDID and learns the EDID of displays
- The matrix master can switch every output channels to any HDMI inputs by push-in button, IR remote control, or RS-232 control
- Allows controlling local HDMI sources such as DVD and TiVo by attached IR extender from remote receiver to matrix master
- Allows to control matrix master through IR remote control at remote receiver's site
- Extends video signal up to 35m (115 feet) over CAT5e at 1080p and likely longer with better HDMI source device, better grade HDMI display, and better quality solid CAT6 cable
- Easy installation with rack-mounting and wall-mounting designs for master and receiver respectively
- Fast response time - 2~5 seconds for channel
Why not buy this Avenview HDM3D-C5SW-R HDMI Matrix Switch Receiver over Cat5 with IR Control Patch today?
Avenview HDM3D-C5SW-R HDMI Matrix Switch Receiver over Cat5 with IR Control Patch Specifications:
HDMI Matrix Switch Receiver over CAT5 with 3D
Single Link 225 Mhz (6.75Gbps)
480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p60
|HDMI TRANSMISSION RANGE||
Full HD: (1080p) ~ 30meter (100feet) (CAT5e) / 35meter (115feet) (CAT6)
Surround Sound (up to 7.1 ch) or Stereo Digital Audio
8-level Digital Control at Receiver Unit
|INPUT TMDS SIGNAL||
1.2 Volts (peak-to-peak)
|INPUT DDC SIGNAL||
5 Volts (peak-to-peak, TTL)
 Human body model - ±15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge]
1 x RJ45 HDMI Signal
1 x HDMI
|HDMI INPUT SELECTION||
Push Button / IR Remote
|HDMI SOURCE CONTROL||
Through IR Control Path from IR Receiver
3.3" x 3.5" x 1"
Mostly not required
1 Watt (max) / Provided by IR Signal CAT5/CAT6 cable from SW-HDMI-C5-8X8 / SW-HDMI-C5-4X4
0 ˚~40 ˚C (32 ˚~104 ˚F)
-20 ˚~60 ˚?C (-4 ˚~140 ˚F)
20 ~ 90% RH (no condensation)
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Avenview HDM3D-C5SW-R HDMI Matrix Switch Receiver Cat5 with IR Control or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an Avenview Product