Avenview HDM-C53X-R HDMI 1.3 Receiver over Single CAT5 with 3D Support
The Avenview HDM-C53X-R, HDMI 1.3a Receiver with 3D over Single CAT5 / CAT6
boosts up your video/audio transmission distance up to 200' (60m) in HDTV 1080i format, 130' (40m) in HDTV 1080p format, and 65' (20m) in HDTV 1080p with 36-bit color depth. HDM-C53X-R also supports the most advanced 3D video format complaint with HDMI 1.4 specification and therefore guarantees the highest 3D video compatibility on the market. With only one cost effective Cat.5/5e/6 cable, users can readily extend HDTV sources from DVD players, Blu-ray Disc players, PS3, PC, and any other kinds of sources compliant with TMDS to distant display monitors including HDMI or DVI enabled TV sets or LCD PC monitors. With the advanced design for the latest HDMI technology, deep color video, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio, HDCP support and compatibility are all further insured. This flexibility allows HDCP compliant DVD players or PS3 to transmit the utmost high quality video and audio with a greater distance, while integrating several components.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The Receiver (HDM-C53X-R) equalizes the sent TMDS multimedia data. The transmission distance between the sending and receiving units can be up to 200' (60m) under HD (720p/1080i) or 130' (40m) under Full HD (1080p). With an 8-level equalization control knob on the receiving unit, users can adjust the equalization strength to the received TMDS signals accordingly, and therefore optimize the transmission distance between source and destination.
Avenview HDM-C53X-R HDMI 1.3 Receiver over Single CAT5 with 3D Support Features:
- HDMI 1.3a compliant [3D video]
- Extend the transmission up to 200' (60m) from the HDMI source at HD 1080i or 720p 24-bit
- Extend the transmission up to 130' (40m) from the HDMI source at Full HD 1080p 24-bit
- Extend the transmission up to 65' (20m) from the HDMI source at Full HD 1080p 36-bit
- HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Minimize the cable skew by adjustable 8-level equalization control
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over Cat.5/5e/6 cable transmission
- DTS-HD and Dolby True HD high bit rate audio support
- Allows cascading
- Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
- Perfectly integrated with other HDMI over CAT5 series products
Why not buy this Avenview HDM-C53X-R HDMI 1.3 Receiver over Single CAT5 with 3D Support today?