Atlona AT-VGW-250 Velocity Control Gateway for 250 Devices
Atlona AT-VGW-250 Velocity Control Gateway for 250 Devices is an AV control processor for the Atlona Velocity Control System.
NOTE: The AT-VGW-250 is discontinued. The replacement product is the VGW-HW, available in models for 3, 10, or 20 rooms of AV system control, plus several new features including room scheduling and Velocity Cloud monitoring. Call us for a quote.
The VGW-250 is capable of serving up to 250 simultaneous IP device connections for Atlona and third-party AV devices, Velocity touch panels, and BYOD control from web browsers and mobile devices. This device control capacity makes the VGW-250 Gateway highly scalable from a single room installation to several AV systems over a network. This control processor also features an innovative network-based system architecture that allows full redundancy and failover with two Gateways in operation, maximizing AV control system reliability. It supports industry-standard, secure data communications, and features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for isolating an AV device LAN from a facility or corporate network.
Atlona AT-VGW-250 Velocity Control Gateway for 250 Devices Features:
- Velocity Control Gateway - AV control processor for the Velocity Control System
- Serves to up 250 IP device connections for Atlona and third-party AV devices, touch panels, and BYOD control
- Flexible scalability for integrating one or several AV systems over a network
- Control system redundancy with automatic failover, available via primary and backup VGW-250 processors
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for isolating a dedicated AV LAN from the facility or corporate network
- Supports industry-standard, network security features and protocols through HTTP/2, HTTPS, SSH, SFTP, IEEE 802.1x, and WebSockets with TLS and AES-128 encryption
- Access from a web browser for setup and management
- Fast, agile, and highly intuitive control system configuration - set up a room AV system in minutes
- Simplify AV control deployment with the interactions, flow, and visual elements of a web or mobile app GUI
- Configurations can easily be duplicated across devices, rooms, and sites
- Make control system modifications in just minutes, including AV equipment changes
- Create role-based accounts for AV/IT staff members, each with clearly defined access privileges
- Remote configuration and management available from Velocity Cloud
- Velocity Command Converters available for IP conversion to RS-232, IR, and relay / sensor; IP to RS-232 available through CLSO and SW Series switchers
- USB 3.0 and USB-C ports, plus HDMI and Mini DisplayPort outputs for future expansion
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Includes installation guide, rack mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
Why not buy this Atlona AT-VGW-250 Velocity Control Gateway for 250 Devices today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).