Atlona AT-HDR-M2C 4K HDR Multi-Channel Audio Converter
The Atlona AT-HDR-M2C 4K HDR Multi-Channel Audio Converter
is an audio converter for extracting and downmixing multi-channel PCM, Dolby, and DTS audio from HDMI sources. It features an HDMI input with pass-through, and delivers stereo downmixed audio over a separate HDMI output, as well as unbalanced analog and TOSLINK digital audio outputs. The HDR-M2C is compatible with high dynamic range (HDR) formats and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. This audio converter includes EDID management features as well as audio volume and bass / treble controls, all available via Ethernet through the Atlona Management System (AMS), the web GUI, or a control system. The HDR-M2C can conveniently serve surround sound and two-channel audio systems from a multi-channel audio source.
Atlona AT-HDR-M2C 4K HDR Multi-Channel Audio Converter Applications:
- Residential and commercial installations - The HDR-M2C is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- Audio compatibility - The HDR-M2C is ideal for applications requiring playback of multi-channel source content over displays and whole-house audio systems.
Atlona AT-HDR-M2C 4K HDR Multi-Channel Audio Converter Features:
- HDMI audio de-embedding and multi-channel audio downmixing
- De-embeds HDMI audio with or without connection to a display or other destination
- Provides easy integration of HDMI audio sources into whole-house and other audio systems
- Downmixes multi-channel PCM, Dolby, and DTS formats to stereo audio
- Extracts, decodes, downmixes, and converts digital multi-channel bitstreams to two-channel signals
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, and DTS® Digital Surround™ (does not support lossless formats)
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby Vision™ @ 60 Hz, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for future 60p HDR broadcast services
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Delivers downmixed audio to HDMI, TOSLINK digital audio, and analog audio outputs
- Provides flexible options for integrating with displays and audio systems
- Also passes through the HDMI input with no downmixing
- Volume and tone adjustments
- Adjustment of output volume, plus bass and treble settings via AMS and the web GUI
- Avoids the need for an external DSP to set gain and tone controls
- EDID management
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display's EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- IP control
- Ready for integration with Atlona Velocity™ and third-party control systems
- Flexible options for audio volume and bass / treble controls, as well as EDID management
- Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, audio, and EDID management
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
- Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance, or a free software download
- Field-updatable firmware
- Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
- USB port also available for firmware updates
- Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power status and audio format identification
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- Included accessories
- User guide, surface mounting brackets, external universal power supply, and captive screw connectors
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Why not buy this Atlona AT-HDR-M2C 4K HDR Multi-Channel Audio Converter today?
FAQQ: Why should I buy this Atlona product from HDTV Supply?
HDTV Supply & Atlona have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2003 and even with their prior company, Len Expo. We are a Premier Authorized Partner & have a signed contract directly with Atlona. If you buy an Atlona product from an unauthorized source you will not get any warranty support, tech support, nor any of the below.
Buying An Atlona Product from HDTV Supply Gets You:
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you a 10-year Atlona warranty with any Atlona product you buy from us. It is always best to register your product with Atlona at Product Registration so they have your equipment on file if you have any problems.
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you Free Lifetime HDTV Supply U.S. based Telephone Tech Support at 800-841-9238 with any Atlona product you buy from us
- Free Next Day Advance Replacement
- Free shipping when order is >$500
- When you buy an Atlona product from us and you need to call Atlona directly (877-536-3976) they provide you these hours of operation:
- U.S. Monday - Friday 5AM to 5PM PST
- U.S. Saturday - 7AM to 5PM PST
- U.K. Support is at +44 (0)118 380-0430 from Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM (GMT)
- 99% on Atlona products are in stock and ship the same day
- You can buy Atlona products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account as well as PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Atlona products
- You will find all Atlona User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Atlona products
- If their is an Atlona firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Atlona products at our site
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing assuring you a perfect unit when you get it.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance assuring you of a replacement unit being sent to you if you receive it and it is broken in shipping
HDTVSupply.com has sold and supported 1,000s of Atlona products and have shipped these products to over 50 worldwide countries. We are one of the oldest and most trusted Atlona resellers as we support all of their products with telephone and email ordering and tech support.
Why not buy an Atlona product from HDTV Supply today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).