SignagePro Mobility gives you the power of SmartAVI's powerful digital signage solution in a lightweight, more compact unit than ever, allowing for easy implementation in compact spaces such as airplanes, busses, trains and other forms of public transportation.
Capable of being updated at any time from a local computer via wireless network, SignagePro Mobility has been designed to be the digital signage solution for public transportation systems integrators Đ as well as anyone that may be short on space but big on ideas and the need to communicate to an audience on the go.
Lightweight, compact and featuring a DVI output so that it can be used with high-resolution display screens, SignagePro Mobility is the dynamic solution for getting your message in front of customers/patrons in settings where traditional digital signage hardware has been challenging and difficult Đ if not impossible.
SignagePro Mobility Player with 4GB Flash Memory Features:
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Designed for Mobile Digital Signage Screens
- Supports Common Media Files Including QuickTime, JPG, GIF, AVI, MPEG, Flash, PowerPoint and MP3
- Easy-to-Use Windows- Based Control Software
- 30 Optional Screen Layout Templates
- Powerful Multi-Zone Capability
- Supports RSS Feeds
- External Power Supply
- Wireless Configuration/Control
- Wireless or 3G Network Programmable
SignagePro Mobility Player with 4GB Flash Memory Applications:
- Airplanes/Jumbo Jets
- Commuter/Tourist Busses
- Taxi Signs
- Theme Park Attraction Ride Vehicles
- Retail Kiosks/Temporary Points of Sale
- Small or Temporary Digital Signage Locations
The beauty of SmartAVI's SignagePro Mobility is that it's been specifically developed for digital signage that is on the go Đ especially for transportation mediums such as busses, trains, taxis and jumbo jets with a captive audience of commuters and travelers.
A great example of SignagePro Mobility's technology would be used in a fleet of commuter busses in Los Angeles. Each morning, before they leave the station, brand new digital content could be uploaded to the vehicles via wireless network installed at the main station. That information could be changed daily (or as often as the busses came through the station) and played in a continuous loop for riders.
Of course, SignagePro Mobility also has the capability of being updated on-the-fly via Internet connection so that each unit can be remotely updated while on the move, wherever they happen to be. That simply depends on the type of updating the system coordinator or administrator feels the busses need each day and then the hardware can be programmed accordingly.
Another great example of SignagePro Mobility would be integration in elevators, where menus, conference information, show schedules or even resort/casino promotions could be updated at any time via wireless/3G network.
SignagePro Mobility Player with 4GB Flash Memory Specifications:
- Form factor:
- Mini-ITX(6.70 inches by 6.70 inches [170mm x 170mm])
- Board z-height is 20mm
- Processor Passively cooled, integrated single core Intel Atom
- processor N270 with a 533 Mhz bus and 512KB L2 cache
- Intel 82945GSE Graphics and Memory Controller Hub(GMCH)
- Intel 82801GBM I/O Controller Hub(ICH7-M)
- Single 200-pin DDR2 SO-DIMM connector:
- Support for DDR2 533 MHz SO-DIMMs (DDR2 800 MHz and DDR2 667 MHz validated at 533 MHz)
- Support for up to 2 GB single-channel system memory
- Realtek ALC662 codec for 2+2ch (multi-streaming) Intel High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio):
- Front Panel microphone/headphone header
- S/PDIF digital audio header
- Internal mono speaker header
- Type Cat5 UTP EIA 568A
- Connector RJ45
- I/O Control:
- Type Cat5 UTP EIA 568A
- LAN support Realtek 10/100/1000 Ethernet Controller Peripheral interfaces
- 3 USB 2.0 ports (3 back panel ports)
- 2 Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s connectors (supporting IDE and AHCI)
- 1 power header for storage devices
- 1 parallel ATA port (44-pin mobile header)
- Power Integrated DC-to-DC circuitry:
- 12 VDC jack on back panel for external power supply
- ATX 12V 2 x 2 power connector for alternate internal power supply
Why not buy this SignagePro Mobility Player with 4GB Flash Memory today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the SignagePro Mobility Player with 4GB Flash Memory or Call 800-841-9238