Adder AVM208-MP-USA Matrix MP - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2 USB Controlling Keyboard And Mouse
The AdderView Matrix MP AVM208MP is a new generation of advanced multi-platform KVM switches that is specifically designed for use with any mixture of Sun, Mac or PC style computers. The AVM208MP KVM switch supports 2 KVM consoles simultaneously and has 8 computer ports. This KVM is fitted with an advanced on-screen display menus for setup and control, and supports the wide range of powerful and useful options that you would expect from an advanced Adder KVM switch. The Matrix MP integrates neatly with all these computer styles by supporting USB keyboards and mice on the controlling KVM consoles. This enables the user to choose modern style keyboards and mice that are perfectly suited to multi-platform applications. USB keyboard support is particularly useful if Sun computers are to be connected because Sun keyboards typically have more keys than the other styles and are only now easily available in USB format.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Adder AVM208-MP-USA Matrix MP - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2 USB Controlling Keyboard And Mouse Features:
- USB keyboard and mouse support enables users to choose the most suitable keyboard style
- Control Sun, Mac or PC computers from a common KVM console
- Intelligent cables connect to USB, Sun(8-pin), PS/2 and AT/RS232 style computer ports
- Two simultaneous users may access computers independently
- Advanced on-screen display makes set-up and control easy
- Compatible with all major software including Windows 3.X, NT, 2000, 95, 98, XP, ME, DOS, Linux, Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix and NetWare
- High (1900x1440) video quality with DDC support
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack (rack mount kit sold separately)
- Advanced On Screen Display - up to 16 different passwords and user profiles can be stored on the Matrix
- Flash upgradeable firmware - as new drivers are released, free upgrades can be downloaded from the Adder website.
- Front panel keys - used for selecting users and channels manually. Also used for selecting auto-scan.
- Front panel display - 7 Segment display (red) shows the currently selected CPU. 7 Segment display (green) shows the currently selected user.
- Indicators show keyboard and mouse activity.
- Selection methods - convenient switching using On Screen Display menu, selectable keyboard hot-key, 3 button mouse, front panel key or RS232 serial control.
- Hot connection of devices - can be connected to many running PCs without reboot by using the keyboard and mouse reset feature.
- On the fly configuration - the Matrix MP can be configured using the OSD menu.
- User definable hot-key commands can be used for quick channel selection.
- Expandable - where the size of your installation is beyond the scope of a single Matrix MP, additional units can be cascaded. This will allow you to use multiple units to provide a video-switching network.
- Auto-scan - the Matrix MP can be set to automatically scan all ports or all active ports at a user definable rate.
- Automatic mouse conversion - PS/2, IntelliMouse and RS232 type mice are all supported between switch and CPUs. Controlling mouse/trackball is PS/2 type.
- Mouse control of OSD menu.
- Name search facility in OSD menu.
- Users may select exclusive or shared computer access.
- Keyboard and mouse reset features for each user port.
- Optional CPU reminder banner may be transparent and moved around the screen.
- Upload and download of OSD configurations to a PC file or Excel spreadsheet.
- Cascaded units do not need to be configured.
Why not buy this Adder AVM208-MP-USA Matrix MP - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2 USB Controlling Keyboard And Mouse today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).