HDTV Supply′s WolfPack™ 4K 4X1 HDMI with audio
is an HDMI switcher switcher which switches 4 inputs to a display & sends stereo and digital coax audio simultaneously to a surround sound receiver. This 4K HDMI switcher also works with all HDMI 1.4 and below versions and it is 2D and 3D compliant.
The 4X1 HDMI with audio for HDMI switches between any of four DVI or HDMI audio/video sources to one HDTV display, supporting 1080p Full HD and up to 4K@30Hz UHD plus all 3D formats, along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD® Master Audio™.
Embedded audio extractors can extract the audio and outputs via L/R and a coaxial connector.
Using EDID with our 4x1 HDMI Switch may solve the following problems with your installation:
- Your source device is not capturing the displays EDID due to having many devices in series with a source or the switchers outputs
- Your PC is not capturing the EDID from your display when you are using HDMI splitters
- Your PC is not capturing the EDID from your display when you are using HDMI over CAT5 extenders
- Your AppleTV is not capturing the EDID from your display when you are using any of the above HDMI devices
- You have mixed resolution TVs when using HDMI splitters
- Your widescreen is greater than 3 years old with older EDID chip sets in them
- plus other common EDID issues
WolfPack 4K 4X1 HDMI Switch with Audio Features:
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz, 4K@30Hz and 36-bit deep color
- Switches 4 HDMI sources to 1 output without loss
- Extract the audio from HDMI source via analog and digital outputs.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio pass through HDMI output
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- LEDs for power-on and inputs indication.
- Outputs HDMI audio and video, as well as right and left stereo and coax.
- HDMI 1.4 rating assures increased compatibility with all devices.
- HDCP 1.4 compliancy assures increased compatibility with all devices.
- Frequency response of digital audio outs is 1 Hz to 50 KHz, +-0.1 db
- Solves the PS3 and PS4 problem of not outputting audio out of both the HDMI and optical outputs simultaneously.
- Supports 1080p TV′s at 24/30/60/100/120/200 Hz and above as well as the Xbox One Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Enhanced EDID
- All HDMI 1.4 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
- Switches HDMI between 4 sources and one display
- Allows connection of up to 4 sources to go to one HDTV.
- Supports audio output simultaneously : Stereo and COAX
- Supports 1080p/24 as well as the new HDTV′s that have the 1080p/120 and 1080p/200 and above option to support 24 FPS
- Supports resolutions up to 4K
- Installs in seconds
- HDCP compliant.
- Ideal for home theater integration, conference room and retail stores.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays.
- Supports high resolution input/outputs:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA (1600x1200),
HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 1080p and 4K at 30 Hz
The 4X1 HDMI switcher with audio switches the incoming HDMI signal into the standard HDMI audio / video signal as well as converts its associated stereo and Optical audio to outputs. You then can route this digital audio to your surround sound receiver and the stereo to older amps or headphones. This 4X1 HDMI Switcher with audio supports a maximum bandwidth of 1.65Gbps and provide a sharp and highly defined video in multiple resolutions up to 4K. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around video input and output cables.
Since this 4x1 HDMI Switch with audio decodes the digital audio in the HDMI data stream your source devices MUST be set up correctly to get sound. Go in to the source devices AUDIO MENU and experiment with ALL the settings. Do the same with the HDTV′s AUDIO MENU and any surround sound receiver.
The coax audio outputs are LPCM 2-channel, Dolby 5.1 or DTS 5.1. Please refer to each of the manuals of your source devices on how to set the audio.
Why not buy this WolfPack 4X1 HDMI Switch with Audio today?