UXGA/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Multi-Point CAT5 extenders
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
UXGA/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Multi-Point CAT5 extenders Features:
- Features Supports Dual Screens
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
- Each output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m)
- Supports high resolution video up to 1900x1200
- HDTV Compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Sends high-resolution VGA, Stereo Audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 8 locations
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- High ground loop immunity
- Built-in power surge and transient protection
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
- External power supply
- RS-232c Communication support to single or multiple Displays
- IR command to single or multiple Displays
Why not buy this UXGA/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Multi-Point CAT5 extenders today?
UXGA/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Multi-Point CAT5 extenders Specification:
- VGA Data
- Format: RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS
- Resolution: Up to 1900 x 1200 VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA)
- Connector type: HD 15 socket
- Signal Type: Stereo unbalanced
- Connector: 3.5mm jack socket
- Requirements: External 5VDC 2A 5
- Connector: 2.1mm DC jack
- Dimensions: 22 x 11.8 x 2.7cm (3.1with pegs)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
|CAT6 Shielded Cable for HDMI Converters|
|CAT6 Cable for HD Installs - CAT6 Made For HD|
See Sale Price
|CAT5E Shielded Cable for HDTV Installs - All Lengths|
Price: $24.95Today's price: $19.95
(You Save: 20%)
UXGA/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Multi-Point CAT5 extenders Applications:
XT800 enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays. Data Broadcasting Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers. Learning and Training XT800 can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
Take full control of your remote screens With XT800 you get full RS232 bidirectional communication to your remote screens. This gives you the power to access information such as screen operation logs from your remote locations. You gain valuable insight into when and how the screen is being used, it's effectiveness and how much life is left on your screen. You can also send power commands such as on/off to one or all of the screens in the group.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the UXGA/Audio/RS232/IR Point to Multi-Point CAT5 extenders or Call 800-841-9238