SmartAVI XT-TX400 UXGA/Audio/IR/RS232 Point to Multi-Point CAT5 Extender 4 ports Transmitter
The XT400 range of products allows the extension of a wide range of video and audio formats and RS232 up to 4 locations using Category 5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cables.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
SmartAVI XT-TX400 UXGA/Audio/IR/RS232 Point to Multi-Point CAT5 Extender 4 ports Transmitter Features:
- Supports Dual Screens
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
- Each output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m)
- Supports high resolution video up to 1900x1200
- HDTV Compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Sends high-resolution VGA, Stereo Audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 4 locations
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- High ground loop immunity
- Built-in power surge and transient protection
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
- External power supply
- RS-232c Communication support to single or multiple Displays
- IR command to single or multiple Displays
SmartAVI XT-TX400 UXGA/Audio/IR/RS232 Point to Multi-Point CAT5 Extender 4 ports Transmitter Applications:
XT400 enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training - XT400 can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities. Take full control of your remote screens.
With XT400 you get full RS232 bidirectional communication to your remote screens. This gives you the power to access information such as screen operation logs from your remote locations. You gain valuable insight into when and how the screen is being used, it's effectiveness and how much life is left on your screen. You can also send power commands such as on/off to one or all of the screens in the group.
The RS232 feature saves you time and money by better managing and prolonging the life of your digital signage network.
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI XT-TX400 UXGA/Audio/IR/RS232 Point to Multi-Point CAT5 Extender 4 ports Transmitter today?