The XTR39 LCD touchscreen remote control from Xantech is the ideal compliment to almost any commercial integration project. The XTR39 captures the power and capabilities of a Xantech in-wall LCD touchpanel and places it into a convenient hand-held controller.
The bright, crisp 3.9 in. color LCD touchpanel screen allows complete customization, and makes for a user-friendly control interface.
A convenient touchwheel control allows quick scrolling through menus and commands. All screen buttons and icons can be programmed to perform multiple commands with a single touch. Additionally, the XTR39 can be configured to control virtually every major system, such as A/V equipment, lighting, HVAC, and more.
The RF2IR base station is the ultimate accessory to the XTR39 Xantech Color LCD remote control. It is a receiver that accepts the Radio Frequency output of the XTR39 remote and translates it into IR and RS232 command signals that can control virtually any electronic device.
- Conference Rooms
- Training Centers
- Sports Bars
- Houses of Worship
- Processor: ARM7 Microcontroller
- Processor Speed: 50 MHZ
- Random Access Memory: 8 MB
- Flash Memory: 8 MB
- Colors: 256
- Size: 3.9 in. Diagonal
- Number of Pixels: 76,800
- Orientation: Portrait (240 x 320)
- Touch Screen: Resistive Touch
- Buttons: 11 Touch Positions
- Rotary Wheel: 4 Touch Positions
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Polymer
UNIT BATTERY LIFE
- Standby on Full Charge: 6 Days
- Normal Daily Operation: 2.5 Days
- Charge Time: 3.5 Hours
- RF capable remote (2.4GHz. IEEE 802.15.4)
- Cradle Interface Connector: Molded 8-Pin
- RF Direct Range: 50? to 100?
- RF Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- IR Range: 30?
- IR Learn Capability: Yes
- IR Library: Yes
- Unit Size: 6.5in x 3.5in x 1.1in
- Unit Weight: 10oz (0.28kg)
- Unit Color: Black
- Programmable: Universal Dragon
- Programming Interface: USB 1.1
- Lead Free Unit
- Unit Size: 4.5in x 3.75in x 1.25in
- Unit Weight: 5oz (0.14kg)
- Unit Color: Black
- Power Requirements:5 Volts DC @ 2.5A
- Unit Interface Connector: Molded 8-Pin
- Vivid 3.9 in. Color LCD touchscreen display
- Fully customizable screen graphics and functions
- Capable of controlling A/V equipment, lighting, HVAC, screens, draperies and more
- Hard buttons for frequently used commands
- Four easy access programmable macro buttons
- Touchwheel control for quick scrolling through menus and commands
- Long-life rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with battery status indicator and charging stand
- Programmed via Xantech?s Universal Dragon Drop-IR programming software
- Uses same graphics and commands as Xantech Commercial in-wall LCD touchpanels.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Xantech XTR39 Hand-Held LCD Remote or Call 800-841-9238