HDMI to Component Converter with Audio ( YCbCr / YPbPr ) Converter with Audio
HDMI to Component Converter with Audio Features:
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 specifications.
- Supports a wide range of resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/ 576p/ 720p/1080i/1080p@60Hz.
- Supports digital audio input through Co-axial cable, or analog audio input through L/R audio cable.
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- IR remote control.
- HDCP compliant-when input is HDCP encrypted (protected) the component out will be turned off.
- FCC, CE and RoHS compliant.
This HDMI to Component Converter with Audio allows you to switch between 2 HDMI sources and convert it to component and analog audio (L/R) or a digital audio (Coaxial) output at the same time. It supports high definition up to 1080p, and output resolution follows input.Note: Since this device is HDCP Compliant, a content protected HDMI input will not result in a picture. That means no DVD's, no Blu-rays, no DVD's in a PS3, etc. HDCP Compliant: Will not pass an HDCP encrypted signal to component video out
The HDMI to Component Converter with Audio is in 1/2 rack design and can be rack mounted with the rack kit sold separately. This device can also convert DVI signal to component.
Why not buy this HDMI to Component Converter with Audio today?