The Kramer VS-812 is a unique 8x1x2 switcher/DA for S-Video (YC), Composite video and Balanced Stereo audio. It accepts eight S-Video sources as well as eight composite video sources, each with its appropriate stereo audio signals. Using front accessible switches, the user selects which video format is available at any input (for example, inputs 1,3,4,8 are composite, 2,5,6,7 are YC). Whichever input format is selected, 4 simultaneous outputs are available - 2 composite and 2 YC - with 2 audio stereo outputs. The machine switches during the vertical interval and transitions are glitch-free when the sources are Genlocked. The machine has a built-in bi-directional converter between composite and S-Video and a 1x2 distribution amplifier for both composite and YC. The machine is controlled via front-panel touch switches as well as by RS-232. It is housed in a 19", 1U enclosure, perfect for rack installations. Windows based control software is provided free with the machine.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VS-812 is a unique dual-format switcher and distribution amplifier for composite and s-Video (Y/C) and balanced stereo audio signals. Each of the eight inputs can be configured as either composite or s-Video (Y/C), which is converted to to produce composite and s-Video (Y/C) outputs simultaneously.
Kramer 8x1 Composite-YC-Audio Switcher Applications:
- Video production studios.
- Live broadcast, for switching between cameras in real-time.
- Presentation, CCTV and home theater systems.
Kramer 8x1 Composite-YC-Audio Switcher Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 370MHz (- 3dB) composite & 190MHz (- 3dB) s-Video.
- Dual Format - 8 x 1 switcher with each input being composite or s-Video selectable through 8 front panel switches.
- Built-in Bi-Directional Format Conversion - 2 composite and 2 s-Video (Y/C) outputs are live at all times regardless of input configuration.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Control - Front panel RS-232 (K-Router. Windows - based software is included), and 8 front panel input configuration switches.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U.
Kramer 8x1 Composite-YC-Audio Switcher Specifications:
- INPUTS: 8 CV, 1 Vpp/75ohm on BNC connectors. 8 Y/C, 1Vpp/75ohm (Y), 0.3Vpp/75ohm on 4p connectors. 8 + 8 audio stereo, + 4dBm/25k, on detachable terminal blocks.
- OUTPUTS: 2 CV, 1 Vpp/75ohm on BNC connectors. 2 Y/C, 1Vpp/75ohm (Y), 0.3Vpp/75ohms on 4p connectors. 2 audio stereo, + 4dBm/50ohms, on detachable terminal blocks.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.3 Vpp/75ohm (CV or Y), 20 Vpp (audio).
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 370MHz, composite 190MHz YC, Audio: 100kHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.09 deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: 68.8dB (CV), 73dB (audio, 1Vpp).
- CROSSTALK: -56 dB (CV, all hostile), -79 dB (audio, 1kHz).
- CONTROL: 8 front panel touch switches, 8 front panel program switches,
- COUPLING: DC for video, AC for audio.
- AUDIO THD: 0.025%.
- AUDIO 2nd HARMONIC: 0.001%.
- POWER SOURCE: 230 VAC 50/60 Hz, 18.4 VA (115 VAC, USA).
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 1U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 3kg. (6.6 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Windowsr based control software.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer 8x1 Composite-YC-Audio Switcher today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 8x1 Composite-YC-Audio Switcher or Call 800-841-9238