The Kramer Dual Output Series is a family of high performance two output, vertical interval matrix switchers for composite video and stereo audio signals. Two of 12 inputs can be routed to either or both outputs simultaneously. Since switching is performed during the vertical interval, glitch-free transitions are provided when sources share a common reference sync. The design features two independent sets of input select buttons, one set for each output, making it ideal for real-time applications requiring the ability to preview any input before committing it to a main output. The "02" family is also great for any application requiring a true two-output matrix. They are designed to be easily expandable for larger switching requirements. All three versions include RS-232 control capability.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VS-402xl, VS-602xl, and VS-802xl are high performance matrix switchers for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch-free switching with genlocked sources.
Kramer VS-802XL 8x2 Video and Stereo Audio Switcher w/RS232 Features:
- High Bandwidth - 300MHz (- 3dB) fully loaded.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - each output.
- Looping Inputs.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Video Outputs - 1:2 DAs.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (included KRouter Windows - based software is included), & RS-485 (VS-802xl includes IR Remote)).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button - Execute multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Store multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronize either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 1U (VS- 802xl: 2U).
Why not buy this Kramer VS-802XL 8x2 Video and Stereo Audio Switcher w/RS232 today?
Kramer VS-802XL 8x2 Video and Stereo Audio Switcher w/RS232 Specifications:
- INPUTS: 8, 6, 4 composite video with loop, 1 x sync 1Vpp/75 on BNC connectors with sync select switch. 8, 6, 4 balanced audio stereo, + 4dBm/33 k on detachable terminal blocks.
- OUTPUTS: 2 x 2 composite video -1Vpp/75 on BNC connectors. 2 balanced audio stereo, + 4dBm/50 on detachable terminal blocks.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: Video: 2Vpp/75 , Audio: 20Vpp max.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 300MHz; 100kHz (audio).
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.07%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.02 deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: Video: 75dB; Audio: 82dB unweighted, (@1Vpp).
- CROSSTALK: Video: - 67dB @ 5MHz; audio: -97dB @ 1kHz.
- CONTROL: 21, 17, 13 illuminated front-panel touch switches, RS-232, RS- 485.
- COUPLING: Video: DC; audio: AC.
- AUDIO THD: 0.024%.
- AUDIO 2ND HARMONIC: 0.002%.
- POWER SOURCE: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 40VA
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 1U (H, VS- 802xl: 2U) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 2.7kg (6 lbs.); (VS- 802xl: 3.9 kg, 8.6 lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, PC control software.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-802XL 8x2 Video and Stereo Audio Switcher w/RS232 or Call 800-841-9238