The Kramer VS-646 is a high performance, 6x6 vertical interval matrix switcher for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. It is a true matrix, allowing the user to route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously. Since the VS-646 switches during the vertical interval, transitions are glitch-free when sources share a common reference sync. There are many updated features on this popular design including audio breakaway, which provides the ability to switch audio independently from video. Six preset memory locations are provided for quick access to common configurations.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Also, the TAKE button allows the user to place multiple switches in a queue, then activate them with one touch of this button. Kramer's new K-Switch control software is included for applications where a Windows based PC is used to control the VS-646. There are a total of three ways to control the VS-646; front-panel buttons, RS-232, and RS-485. It is dependable, rugged, and fits in two vertical spaces of a standard 19" rack. Video bandwidth of 200MHz ensures that the VS-646 remains transparent even in the most critical applications.
The VS-646 is a high performance matrix switcher for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch-free switching with genlocked sources.
Kramer VS-646 6x6 Video with Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher Features:
- Bandwidth - 200MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (included K-Router Windows - basic software is included), & RS-485.
- Take Button - Execute multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronize either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-646 6x6 Video with Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher today?
Kramer VS-646 6x6 Video with Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher Specifications:
- INPUTS: 6 composite video, 1Vpp/75 on BNC connectors. 1 sync/video genlock 1Vpp/75 with sync select switch. 6 balanced audio stereo, + 4dBm/33 k on detachable terminal blocks.
- OUTPUTS: 6 composite video, 1Vpp/75 on BNC connectors. 6 audio stereo, + 4dBm/50 (24Vpp max.) on on detachable terminal blocks.
- MAXIMAL AUDIO: 24Vpp (> 20dBm).
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (- 3DB): 200 MHz.
- AUDIO BANDWIDTH (- 3DB): 100 kHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N: 74dB.
- AUDIO S/N: 84dB unweighted (1Vpp).
- VIDEO CROSSTALK: -50dB.
- NON LINERARITY: 0.1%.
- CONTROL: Manual, RS-232 or RS-485.
- AUDIO THD: 0.025% (1V, 1kHz).
- 2ND HARMONIC: 0.013%.
- SWITCHING: Vertical interval.
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC, U.S.A.) 11VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 2U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 3.4 kg (7.5lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Windows - based control software, Null modem adapter.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-646 6x6 Video with Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238