The Kramer VS-61YC is a high performance S-Video (Y/C) and balanced stereo audio vertical interval switcher. Up to 6 sources can be routed to one monitor, VCR, or other receiving device. Since switching is performed during the vertical interval, glitch-free transitions are provided when sources share common reference sync.
Kramer VS-61YC 6x1 S-Video and Balanced Audio Switcher Feathers:
- Bandwidth (Y) - 250MHz (-3dB).
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronize either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows - based software is included), & RS- 485 & contact closure.
- Standard 19 inch Rack Mount Size - 1U.
The VS-61YC is a high performance switcher for S-Video (Y/C) and balanced stereo audio signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch-free switching with genlocked sources.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-61YC 6x1 S-Video and Balanced Audio Switcher today?
Kramer VS-61YC 6x1 S-Video and Balanced Audio Switcher Specifications:
- INPUTS: 6 s-Video, 1Vpp/75 (Y), 0.3Vpp/75 (C) on 4p connectors. 6 balanced audio stereo, + 4dBm/10k on detachable terminal blocks.
- OUTPUTS: 1 s-Video, 1Vpp/75 (Y), 0.3Vpp/75 (C) on a 4p connector. 1 balanced audio stereo, + 4dBm/50 on a detachable terminal block.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: Video: 3.8Vpp (Y); Audio: 18Vpp.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): Video: 250MHz; Audio: 100 kHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.06%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.05.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: Video: 77.2dB; Audio: 87dB.
- CROSSTALK: Video: - 62.8dB @ 5MHz; Audio: - 81.6dB @ 1kHz.
- CONTROL: Manual, RS-232, RS-485.
- COUPLING: DC
- AUDIO THD + NOISE: 0.091% AUDIO 2ND
- HARMONIC: 0.023%.
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC (115VAC U.S.A), 50/60 Hz, 20VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 1U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 2.7 kg (6lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Null modem adapter, Windows 95/98/NT/2000 Kramer control softwar e.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-61YC 6x1 S-Video & Audio Switcher w/Genlock or Call 800-841-9238