The Kramer VS-4228 is an 8 port matrix switcher for routing RS-422 control. It is designed to interconnect RS-422-controlled devices. The VS-4228 operates bi-directionally and offers automatic master/slave configuration. It sends control data from a master device to all destinations, and routes the response of the highest priority slave back to the master. There are a total of three ways to control VS-4228 - front panel buttons, RS-232, and RS-485. A large, bright LED display on the front panel shows the current status of the matrix, and the built-in memory stores and retrieves pre-set configurations.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VS-4228 is a high performance bi-directional matrix switcher for RS-422 control signals. It can connect multiple ports to create from one to four bi-directional communications groups
Kramer VS-4228 -- 8 Port RS-422 Matrix Switcher Feathers:
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows - based software is included), & RS-485.
- Memory Locations - Store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 1U.
Kramer VS-4228 -- 8 Port RS-422 Matrix Switcher Specifications:
- INPUTS/OUTPUTS: 8 in/out ports on DB-9 female connectors, fully compliant to TIA/EIA-422-B standard. RS-232 control via DB-9 female connector (RS-232 out on DB-9 male connector), RS-485 on terminal block assembly.
- CONTROL: Manual with push buttons on front panel, RS-485 and RS-232 serial interface.
- DIMENSIONS: 19-inch (W), 7-inch (D) 1U (H) rack mountable.
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115V U.S.A.) 10 VA.
- WEIGHT: 2.2 kg (4.88 lbs. approx.).
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Windows - based control program.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-4228 -- 8 Port RS-422 Matrix Switcher today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-4228 -- 8 Port RS-422 Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238