The Kramer VS-1616SDI is an adjustment-free, 16x16 matrix switcher for SDI (serial digital) video signals. It is a true matrix allowing any input to be routed to any or all outputs simultaneously.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
It provides automatic equalization for losses on a 75 ohm co-axial cable, and reclocks each output to provide 16 low-jitter serial digital outputs. Video standard recognition is automatic, and the VS-1616SDI switches during the vertical interval. The VS-1616SDI accepts either analog or serial video as the external source for its vertical trigger. Alternately, any input can be assigned as the sync source.
The VS-1616SDI may be controlled via the front-panel touch switches, via the serial RS-232 and RS-485 ports (with either hexadecimal or ASCII codes), and via external dry-contact pushbuttons, and via IR remote. The user-friendly LCD display makes operation even easier, and 16 preset memory locations are provided for quick access to the most often used configurations. The unit includes Windows 95/98/2000/NTT based control software.
The VS-1616SDI can be configured into a Kramer multi-signal switcher system including analog video, digital and analog audio, and RS-422 control switchers. When integrated in a system, all units switch in true audio-follow-video mode.
The VS-1616SDI is a high performance matrix switcher for SDI (SMPTE 259M) video signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitchfree switching with genlocked sources
Kramer VS-1616SDI 16x16 SDI Digital Video Matrix Switcher Features:
- Reclocking & Equalization - Automatic.
- Multi-Standard - 143Mbps (4fsc NTSC), 177Mbps (4fsc PAL, 270Mbps (4:2: 2 component), 360Mbps (4:2:2 widescreen).
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows - based software is included), & RS-485, contact closure, & IR remote (included).
- Resolution - 8 & 10-bit (automatic).
- Take Button - Execute multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronize either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Looping Analog Sync Input.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-1616SDI 16x16 SDI Digital Video Matrix Switcher today?
Kramer VS-1616SDI 16x16 SDI Digital Video Matrix Switcher Specifications:
- INPUTS: 16 SMPTE-259M serial video, 75 on BNC connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 16 reclocked SMPTE-259M serial video, 75 on BNC connectors.
- REFERENCE INPUT: Analog loop through on BNC connectors, 75/Hi-Z, switchable SMPTE-259M serial video (option).
- OUTPUT LEVEL: 800mV, +/- 5%.
- SWITCHING: Vertical interval.
- RESOLUTION: 8 or 10-bit, automatic.
- SUPPORTED STANDARDS: 143 Mbps (4fsc NTSC).177 Mbps (4fsc PAL). 270 Mbps (4:2:2 Component). 360 Mbps (4:2:2 Widescreen).
- EQUALIZATION: Automatic up to 300m, (Belden 8281 cable, 270Mbps).
- JITTER: <300ps at 270Mbps, 10Hz.
- OVERSHOOT: <5%.
- CONTROL: 38 selector switches; RS-232, RS- 485, IR remote, dry keyboard extension.
- POWER SOURCE: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC, U.S.A.) 10VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19-inch (W), 7-inch (D) 2U (H) rack-mountable.
- WEIGHT: 3.5 kg (7.8 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Null modem adapter, Windows 95/98/NT/2000 Kramer control softwar e.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-1616SDI 16x16 SDI Digital Video Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238