The Kramer VS-1604 is a high performance, 16x4 vertical interval matrix switcher for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. It is a true matrix, allowing the user to route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously. Since the VS-1604 switches during the vertical interval, transitions are glitch-free when sources share common reference sync. There are many updated features on this popular design including audio breakaway, which provides the ability to switch audio independently from video. In addition, the TAKE button allows the user to place multiple switches in a queue, then activate them with one touch of this button.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer's new K-Switch control software is included for applications where a Windows 1/4 based PC is used to control the VS-1604. There are three ways to control the VS-1604: front-panel buttons, RS-232, and RS-485. It is dependable, rugged, and fits in two vertical spaces of a standard 19" rack. Video bandwidth of 200MHz ensures that the VS-1604 remains transparent even in the most critical applications.
Kramer VS-1604 16x4 Video & Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher and VS-1604YC 16x4 YC/Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher Features:
- Bandwidth - 208MHz (- 3dB) fully loaded.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router. WindowsR - based software is included), & RS-485.
- Take Button - Execute multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Why not buy this today?
Kramer VS-1604 16x4 Video & Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher and VS-1604YC 16x4 YC/Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher Specifications:
- INPUTS: 16 composite video, 1Vpp/75ohm on BNC connectors. 16 balanced audio stereo, + 4dBm/47kohm on detachable terminal blocks.
- OUTPUTS: 4 composite video, 1Vpp/75ohm on BNC connectors. 4 balanced audio stereo, + 4dBm/50ohm (20 Vpp max.) on detachable terminal blocks.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 208MHz.
- AUDIO BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 100kHz. (100kHz - 0.7dB).
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.04 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N: 73dB.
- AUDIO S/N: 82dB unweighted, (1Vpp).
- VIDEO CROSSTALK: -60dB @ 5MHz.
- NON LINEARITY: 0.05%.
- CONTROL: Manual, RS-232 or RS- 485.
- AUDIO THD: 0.021% (1V, 1KHz).
- 2nd HARMONIC: 0.004%.
- SWITCHING: Vertical interval.
- POWER SOURCE: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC, U.S.A.) 10VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19-inch (W), 7-inch (D) 2U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Windowsr - based control software, Null modem adapter
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-1604 16x4 Video & Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher and VS-1604YC 16x4 YC/Balanced Audio Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238