The Kramer VS-1602XL/VS-1002XL are high performance, 16/12/10x2 vertical interval matrix switchers for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. They are true matrix switchers, allowing the user to route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously. Since the machines switch during the vertical interval, transitions are glitch-free when sources share a common reference sync. There are many new features in these popular designs including audio breakaway, which provides the ability to switch audio independently from video. In addition, the TAKE button allows the user to place multiple switches in a queue, and then activate them with one touch of this button or a single serial command.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer's new K-Switch control software is included for applications where a Windows based PC is used to control the VS-1602XL/1202XL/1002XL.
There are three ways to control these matrix switchers: front-panel buttons, RS-232, and RS-485. The matrix switchers are dependable, rugged, and fit in two vertical spaces of a standard 19" rack (2U). Video bandwidth of 200MHz ensures that the matrix switchers remain transparent even in the most critical applications.
The VS-1002xl, VS-1202xl, and VS-1602xl are highperformance matrix switchers for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch-free switching with genlocked sources.
Kramer VS-120 Video / Audio Scanner Features:
- Bandwidth - 200MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows - based software is included), & RS-485.
- Take Button - Execute multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-120 Video / Audio Scanner today?
Kramer VS-120 Video / Audio Scanner Specifications:
- INPUTS: 16 composite video, 1Vpp/75 on BNC connectors. 16 balanced (or unbalanced) audio stereo, + 4dBm/47k on detachable terminal blocks.
- OUTPUTS: 2 composite video, 1Vpp/75 on BNC connectors. 2 balanced (or unbalanced) audio stereo, + 4dBm/50 (20Vpp max.) on detachable terminal blocks.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH(-3DB): 200MHz.
- AUDIO BANDWIDTH(-3DB): 100 kHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.04.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N: 73dB.
- AUDIO S/N: 82dB unweighted, (1Vpp).
- VIDEO CROSSTALK: <60dB @ 5MHz.
- NON LINEARITY: 0.05%.
- CONTROL: Manual, RS-232 or RS- 485.
- AUDIO THD: 0.021% (1V, 1kHz).
- 2ND HARMONIC: 0.004%.
- SWITCHING: Vertical interval.
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC, U.S.A.) 10VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 2U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 3.4 Kg (7.5lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Windows - based control software, Null modem adapter.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-1602XL 16x2 Video & Balanced Audio Switcher or Call 800-841-9238