The Kramer VS-1211, VS-1011, VS-811, VS-611, and VS-411 are a family of high performance vertical interval switchers for composite video and balanced audio stereo signals. One of 12 sources can be routed to one monitor, VCR, or other receiving device. Since switching is performed during the vertical interval, transitions are glitch-free when sources share a common reference sync. There are a total of four ways to control the VS-1211 family: front-panel buttons, RS-232, RS-485, and contact closure. They are also designed to be easily expandable for larger switching systems. For example, two VS-1211s can be combined to form a 24x1, etc. Multiple units can also be operated in parallel for switching component signal formats. For example, two VS-1211s could be linked to form a 12x1 switch for Y/C, three could be linked to switch YUV, etc.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VS-411, VS-611, VS-811, VS-1011, VS-1211 are high performance switchers for composite video and balanced audio signals.Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch-free switching with genlocked sources.
Kramer VS-1011 -- 10x1 Video & Balanced Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 250MHz (-3dB). Vertical Interval Switching. Switching Synchronization - Synchronize either to external reference or the incoming video. Control - Front panel RS-232 (included KRouter Window闂 - based software), RS-485, & contact closure. Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 1U.
Kramer VS-1011 -- 10x1 Video & Balanced Specifications:
- INPUTS: 4, 6, 8, or 12 Composite / single component Video, 1Vp-p/75 Ohm, on BNCs; 4, 6, 8, or 12 Audio- balanced stereo, +4dBm, 10K Ohm, on 2-part, snap fit terminal blocks; 1 external sync input (or composite video) 1Vp-p/75 Ohm, on a BNC connector. RS-232 DB-9 control socket, RS-485 terminal block, DB-15 for remote connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 Composite / single component video, 1Vp-p/75 Ohm, on a BNC; 1 Audio-balanced stereo up to +28Vp-p/50 Ohm, (24dBm) on terminal blocks.
- BANDWIDTH(video): 225 MHz. -3dB (typical)
- BANDWIDTH(audio): 55 KHz, -0.1 dB
- K-FACTOR: <0.05 Percent
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03 Deg.
- NON LINEARITY: LESS THAT 0.1 Percent
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04 Percent
- DIFF PHASE: 0.03 DEG.
- LUMA S/N RATIO: >77 dB
- AUDIO S/N RATIO: >95 DB, Unweighted
- AUDIO THD+NOISE: 0.013 Percent
- 2nd HARMONIC: <0.003 Percent (1KHz)
- AUDIO CROSSTALK: -79dB
- POWER SOURCE: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (115VAC U.S.A.)
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch, 1RU
- WEIGHT: 3.1 Kg, (6.88Lbs) Approx.
- INPUTS: 12 composite/single component video, 1Vpp/75, on BNC connectors. 12 audio balanced stereo, + 4dBm, 10k, on 2-part, snap fit terminal blocks. 1 external sync input (or composite video) 1Vpp/75, on a BNC connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 composite/single component video, 1Vpp/75 on a BNC connector. 1 audio balanced stereo up to+28Vpp/50, (24dBm) on terminal blocks.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 250MHz. (typical).
- AUDIO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 55 kHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03.
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%.
- AUDIO S/N RATIO: 95dB, Unweighted.
- NON LINEARITY: 0.1%.
- VIDEO S/N: 77.6dB.
- AUDIO CROSSTALK: -79dB.
- CONTROL: 12 illuminated front-panel touch switches, RS-232, RS-485 and contact closure.
- AUDIO THD+NOISE: 0.02%.
- 2ND HARMONIC: 0.003% (1kHz).
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC U.S.A.) 16 VA (VS-1211).
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 1U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 3.1 kg (6.88lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Windows - based control software, Null modem adapter.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-1011 -- 10x1 Video & Balanced today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-1011 -- 10x1 Video & Balanced or Call 800-841-9238