The KRAMER VP-800 is a VGA/XGA Bar Generator for testing and aligning VGA/XGA equipment such as monitors, projectors, etc. The VP-800 generates a color bar patter, similar to TV test patterns, in the four most common resolution modes - 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 and 1280x1024. Eliminates the need for a full computer wherever a VGA/XGA signal is needed and its DC fed power makes it perfect for field use.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VP-800 is a high performance computer graphics video color bar generator. It outputs color bars at 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768 and 1280 x 1024 resolutions on a 15-pin HD connector.
Kramer VP-800 VGA/XGA Color Bar Generator Features:
- Output - VGA (640 x 480), SVGA (800 x 600), XGA (1024 x 768), and SXGA (1280 x 1024) selectable.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family ocfompact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-800 VGA/XGA Color Bar Generator today?
Kramer VP-800 VGA/XGA Color Bar Generator Specifications:
- OUTPUTS: Standard VGA/SXGA RGBHV signal on an HD15F connector.
- RESOLUTIONS: 640 x 480, 60 Hz.800 x 600, 75 Hz. 1024 x 768, 75 Hz. 1280 x 1024, 74 Hz.
- POWER SOURCE: 9 VDC, 200 mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98, W, D, H.)
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg. (0.66 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket
- OPTIONS: RK-T1, RK-T3, 19 rack adapters.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-800 VGA/XGA Color Bar Generator or Call 800-841-9238