The VP-725DS and VP-725DSA are presentation scaler/switchers with multiple signal format sections with the VP-725DSA adding balanced stereo audio for each input. The unit has 5 sections: a 4x1 composite video section, a 4x1 s-Video (Y/C) section, a 4x1 component video (YUV) section, a 4x1 computer graphics video section and a 2x1 DVI video section - that can be operated as unique individual switchers contained in one box. Also any one of the 18 inputs can be scaled to a single graphics or HDTV output resolution on the three scaled output connectors comprised of an HD-15F connector, 5 BNC connectors and a DVI connector simultaneously.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-725DSA 18-Input Multistandard Scaler and Switcher with Audio Applications:
- Projection systems in conference rooms, corporate applications, auditoriums, hotels, and churches.
- Any application in which high quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data is required for projection and large display purposes.
Kramer VP-725DSA 18-Input Multistandard Scaler and Switcher with Audio Features:
- K-Storm Scaling Technology - Kramer's extremely high performance scaling technology. High quality 3: 2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up and down scaling of computer graphics video input signals.
- Fade-Thru-Black (FTB) Switching - The video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for glitch-free and smooth switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- K-ITT Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra stable picture-in-picture image insertion capability. Any video source can be inserted into a computer graphics video source and vice versa with positioning and sizing controls. A unique splitscreen mode (2 images side-by-side) is also available.
- 6 Switchers in 1 - Five dedicated signal formats: a 4x1 Composite, 4x1 s-Video (YC), 4x1 Component (RGB/YUV), 4x1 Computer Graphics (HD-15F), and a 2x1 DVI-D (on a DVI-I connector). One 18x1:3 scaled output.
- Scaled Computer & HDTV Outputs - A single output signal in 3 formats (HD-15, 3 BNCs, and DVI-D) simultaneously.
- Multiple Computer Graphics Output Resolutions - including a user-defined output resolution with selectable refresh rates.
- HDTV Output Resolutions - 480p, 720P and 1080i in component format on all 3 scaled outputs simultaneously with selectable refresh rates.
- Audio (VP-725DSA) - Balanced stereo Audio inputs for all 18 inputs plus Balanced stereo Audio outputs for all 5 dedicated signal format outputs and one for the scaled output.
- Multi-Standard - PAL, SECAM, & NTSC (3.58/4.43)
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - 4x3 or 16x9, anamorphic, letter box, and user definable settings.
- HDTV Compatible Component Input.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes video sources with unstable sync.
- Multiple Color Space - Output RGB or YUV (Selectable).
- Built-in Proc-Amp - Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Mic Input (VS-725DSA) - Condenser or Dynamic with talk over, mix and override controls.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Freeze Frame.
- Audio Mute.
- Video Blanking - Blue or black screen.
- Zoom (100% to 400%).
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, IR Remote (with on-screen menus) & RS-232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 3U.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-725DSA 18-Input Multistandard Scaler and Switcher with Audio today?
Kramer VP-725DSA 18-Input Multistandard Scaler and Switcher with Audio Specifications:
- INPUTS: 4 x CV 1Vpp/75 ohm on BNC connectorsrlaced)) on BNC connectors 4 x VGA (VGA through UXGA, RGBS or RGsB (progressive and interlaced)) on 15-Pin HD F connectors 2 x DVI-D on DVI-I connectors
- OUTPUTS: Group outputs: 1x CV 1Vpp/75 ohm on a BNC connector; 1 x YC 1Vpp (Y), 0.3Vpp /75 ohm on a 4p connector 1 x Component (Y/G, Pb/B, Pr/R) on BNC connectors; 1 x VGA (VGA through UXGA) on an 15-Pin HD F connector 1 x DVI-D on a DVI-I connector. SCALED OUTPUTS: 1x RGBHV (VGA format)/component HDTV on an 15-Pin HD F connector 1 x RGBHV / YPbPr on BNC connectors; 1 x DVI-D on a DVI-I connector. VP-725DSA: 6 x balanced stereo audio on terminal block connectors, 22dBm.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS: VGA (640 x 480), SVGA (800 x 600), XGA (1024 x 768), SXGA (1280 x 1024), UXGA (1600 x 1200), 1024 x 852,1024 x 1024, 1366 x 768, 1365 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 720 x 483, 852 x 480, 1400 x 1050, 480p, 720p, and 1080i, as well as a user definable output mode.
- CONTROL: Front panel touch switches, IR remote control, RS-232, Ethernet; with OSD and front-panel LCD.
- ADDITIONAL CONTROLS: Freeze, zoom, different selectable vertical refresh rates, ProcAmp control, output image scaling, Picture-In-Picture, text overlay, and aspect ratio change. VP-725DSA: independent volume control of each input and output. Volume, bass, treble, loudness and balance control of master audio output.
- POWER SOURCE: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 50VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 9.3inch (D), 3U (H) rack mountable.
- ACCESSORIES: IR remote control, power cord, null modem adapter.
- Weight: 19 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-725DSA 18-Input Multistandard Scaler and Switcher with Audio or Call 800-841-9238