The Kramer VP-222 is a unique product which combines the functions of a 2x1 switcher, and a 1:2 distribution amplifier for VGA-type signals. It accepts two inputs and provides a button to switch between the two sources. The selected input is properly buffered and isolated, then distributed to two identical outputs designed to drive monitors, projectors, or other receiving devices. Signal bandwidth of 365MHz ensures that the VP-222 remains transparent even when operating at the highest resolution VGA modes. A 12V power supply is included. The optional KR-VA50P can power up to six Kramer devices requiring 12VDC.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VP-222 is a high performance switcher for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It switches one of two inputs to two identical outputs.
Kramer VP-222 VGA/XGA Switcher / Distribution Amp Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 365MHz (- 3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer VP-222 VGA/XGA Switcher / Distribution Amp Specifications:
- INPUTS: 2 analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7 Vpp/75, H & V sync, TTL level, on HD15F connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 2 analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7 Vpp/75, H & V syncs, TTL level, on HD15F connectors.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 365MHz.
- NON-LINEARITY: 0.1%.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.06%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.04 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 76dB.
- CROSSTALK: -52dB @ 5MHz.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 120mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 0.25kg. (0.55 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: Model VA-50P power supply with six 12VDC outlets.RK-T1, RK-T3, 19 rack adapters. Weight: 1.75 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-222 VGA/XGA Switcher / Distribution Amp today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-222 VGA/XGA Switcher / Distribution Amp or Call 800-841-9238