Kramer VP-200NAK 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier
The Kramer VP-200NA is a 1:2 VGA/XGA distribution amplifier, which adds audio distribution as well. It is a new upgraded version of the VP-200N, one of our most popular products. The machine has an unbalanced stereo audio input on a 3.5mm mini audio connector, with two of the outputs on similar connectors. There are an additional two balanced stereo outputs (derived from the unbalanced input) on detachable terminal block connectors. Audio level control is built in, and since the machine has both unbalanced and balanced outputs it can be used as a 1:4 audio distribution amplifier.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Video bandwidth exceeding 440MHz makes it suitable for all graphics and audio distribution applications. In addition, the machine has sync conditioning / reconstructing circuitry, designed to solve sync-related problems resulting from long cable runs. The VP-200NA is housed in a Kramer TOOLS enclosure, and is 12VDC fed.
The VP-200NA is a high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher, and stereo audio signals. It takes a computer graphics video and an unbalanced stereo audio input and will output simultaneously two computer graphics video, two balanced, and two unbalanced stereo audio signals.
Kramer VP-200NAK 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier Features:
- High Bandwidth - 440MHz (- 3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Simultaneous Balanced and Unbalanced Stereo Audio Outputs.
- Audio Level (Gain) Controls.
- Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Selectable Sync input Termination - 75 (video), 510(Graphics/TTL).
- ID Bit Control.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-200NAK 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier today?
Kramer VP-200NAK 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 x VGA/UXGA on an HD-15F connector; 1 x unbalanced audio stereo on 3.5 mm mini audio connector.
- OUTPUTS: 2 x VGA/UXGA on HD15F connectors; 2 x unbalanced audio stereo on 3.5 mm mini audio connector; 2 x balanced audio stereo on detachable terminal blocks.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.7 Vpp/75 (VGA/UXGA)_ 7.4 Vpp/470/50 (Audio, unbalanced/balanced).
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 440MHz (VGA/UXGA); 100 kHz (Audio).
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.03%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%
- S/N RATIO: 0.03 Deg.
- CONTROLS: R+L audio level (-64 to +6dB); Analog/TTL sync, ID bit.
- COUPLING: DC, XGA; AC at input, DC at output, Audio.
- AUDIO THD + NOISE: 0.015%
- AUDIO 2ND HARMONIC: 0.002%.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 110mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98), W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.28 kg. (0.62 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: 19 inch rack adapters RK-T1, RK-T3.
- Weight: 0.7 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-200NAK 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238