The VP-100A is a high performance format converter for computer graphics video and stereo audio signals. It will convert a computer graphics video signal on a HD-15 connector to an RGBHV video signal on BNC connectors and unbalanced stereo on a 3.5mm connector to balanced stereo audio on a terminal block connector.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-100A Computer Graphics Video to RGBHV & Audio Format Converter Features:
- High Bandwidth - 430MHz (-3dB).
- Horizontal and Vertical Sync Shift Control
- EQ (Peaking) Control
- Looping Input
- ID Bit Control
- Left and Right Audio Gain Controls
- Desktop - 2 Units can be mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-80
Why not buy this Kramer VP-100A Computer Graphics Video to RGBHV & Audio Format Converter today?
Kramer VP-100A Computer Graphics Video to RGBHV & Audio Format Converter Specifications:
- INPUTS: VIDEO: 1 XGA on HD15F connector; 1 XGA on HD15F loop; AUDIO: 1 Unbalanced stereo 3.5mm mini jack
- OUTPUTS: VIDEO: R, G, B, Hs, Vs, Cs on BNC double connectors; AUDIO: 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block connector
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: VIDEO: 2Vpp AUDIO: 27Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): VIDEO: 430MHz AUDIO: >100kHz
- DIFF. GAIN: 1.3%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.35 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%
- S/N RATIO: VIDEO: 79dB AUDIO: 70dB
- CONTROLS: 0 to +5.3dB EQ. @ 50MHz
- COUPLING: VIDEO: DC AUDIO: Input: AC, Output: DC
- AUDIO THD + NOISE: 0.052%
- AUDIO 2ND HARMONIC: 0.004%
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC 50/60Hz (115V, USA) 6VA
- DIMENSIONS: 22cm x 18cm x 4.5cm (8.7 x 7 x 1.7) W, D, H
- WEIGHT: 1.3kg (2.9lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord
- OPTIONS: 19 rack adapter RK-80
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-100A Computer Graphics Video to RGBHV & Audio Format Converter or Call 800-841-9238