The VM_50HN is the most versatile distribution amplifier from Kramer, specially designed for headphone signals. This unit accepts a single stereo headphone input and distributes it to five similar stereo headphone outputs.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VM-50HN features best use for any professional A/V system requiring a compact, high-quality DA; retail stores and other point-of-sale display systems, security and CCTV applications; studio RGB/YUV distribution.
Kramer VM-50H 1x5 Headphone DA Features:
- Input- 1 6.5mm phone connector
- Outputs- 5 6.5mm phone connectors
- Mono/Stereo Selector
- Level (Gain) Control- Each output
- Compact MultiTOOLS- 3 units can be rack mounted side_by_side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK_ 13 universal rack adapter
Why not buy this Kramer VM-50H 1x5 Headphone DA today?
Kramer VM-50H 1x5 Headphone DA Specifications:
- Input: 1 unbalanced stereo audio, 1Vpp/50k_ on a 6.5mm phone jack.
- Outputs: 5 unbalanced stereo audio, 500mW/8_ on 6.5mm phone jacks.
- Audio Bandwidth (-3DB): 25kHz.
- Control: 5 stereo output level controls (front), 1 mono switch (rear).
- Gain Range: _60dB to +10dB.
- S/N Ratio: 78dB.
- Audio THD + NOISE: 0.08% @100mW.
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 1A max.
- Dimensions: 16.5cm x 12cm x 4.5cm (6.5 x 4.72 x 1.77) W, D, H.
- Weight: 0.68kg (1.5 lbs) approx.
- Accessories: Power supply.
- Options: RK_13 19" rack adapter.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VM-50H 1x5 Headphone DA or Call 800-841-9238