VGA 1x8 Extender over CAT5e/6 with Audio up to 1,000ft (300m)
The KanexPro 1x8 VGA extender over a single CAT5e/6 cable is designed for routing and distributing eight high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio over remote distances up to 1,000ft. (300m). Each receiver set features a separate gain and peaking rotary switch used in adjusting brightness and skew over long distances.
The 15-pin HD connectors are convenient and cost-effective for all input/ output connections supporting full bandwidth. Fully compatible with VGA to WUXGA graphics card resolution and HDTV - Projectors. In addition, each output performs a separate buffering to maintain signal integrity and reject noise interference.
VGA 1x8 Extender over CAT5e/6 with Audio up to 1,000ft (300m) Features:
- Extend high-resolution VGA signal with audio over a single Cat5E/6 cable up to 1,000 feet (300m)
- Adjust GAIN and PEAK levels to adapt for variable lengths of UTP cable on the receiver
- Supports maximum resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Stereo Audio Input through 3.5mm jack
- CAT5e/6 Output via RJ-45 Jack
- Transmitter includes Local VGA Monitor Output w/ 3.5mm jack
- EDID Compliant
- Rack or under-desk mountable
- 5VDC external power supply included
Why not buy this VGA 1x8 Extender over CAT5e/6 with Audio up to 1,000ft (300m) today?