This VGA to CAT5 Wallplate
kit includes both VGA transmitter and receiver units extends VGA up to 1,000 feet depending upon the resolution sent.
VGA to CAT5 Wallplate Features
- Extend a VGA video signal to a maximum distance of 300m / 950ft. See specification for resolutions supported at various distances.
- 50m (150ft) / 1920x1200
- 100m (300ft) / 1600x1200
- 180m (550ft) / 1280x1024
- 200m (620ft) / 1024x768
- 300m (950ft) / 800x600
- Integrators and installers now have the choice of bulk rolls for custom length on field termination or using set lengths for quicker installs.
- Powering the VGA to CAT5 Wallplate uses a terminal block for a more secure connection.
- The VGA to CAT5 Wallplate uses Cat5 cabling because it is lightweight, flexible, fits through small conduits.
- Use existing in-wall Cat5 cabling and save time for installations. Simply plug in the Cat5 cable into the RJ-45 connector and the cable is locked in.
The transmitter and receiver wall plates can be placed in a wall or ceiling gang for a cleaner, more professional VGA installation, supporting connection distances up to a maximum of 300m (950ft).
Offering maximum versatility and convenience, the VGA wall plate kit is easy to install; simply wall mount the transmitter unit near the intended VGA source, then wall mount the receiver unit near the monitor/projector. The VGA transmitter and receiver units can then be linked using standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable to provide a high quality video extension while concealing the cable for neater installation.
Both VGA transmitter and receiver units use a 12V DC terminal block connector behind the unit that offers a more secure and economical installation; using Cat5/Cat6 cable to extend the VGA signal offers a cost-effective solution based on the broad availability of networking cable which is far more flexible than VGA cable, not to mention less expensive.
Unlike some video extension systems, our VGA extender wall plates also allow you to make use of an existing networking cable (Cat5, Cat6) infrastructure, eliminating the need to re-run cable in the event of an upgrade from VGA to another video standard, by simply swapping out the wall plates.
Why not buy this VGA to CAT5 Wallplate today?