Avenview VGA Video & Audio Receiver Over Cat 5 up to 1000 Feet
The Avenview VGA-C5-R Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 VGA Video and Audio Receiver allows you to broadcast a video, with sync mono sound, to multiple remote monitors at distance up to 300m (1000 feet) away. Viewers can see the screen and hear the broadcast sound. It also supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, TFT-LCD, LCDTV, PDP, Projector with DDC2B function and supports maximum extended VGA resolution of up to 2048 x 1536. Furthermore, it also has LEDs on transmitter and receiver to indicate system status.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Avenview VGA Video & Audio Receiver Over Cat 5 up to 1000 Feet Features:
- VGA-C5 Series solution can send VGA and Audio signal from Transmitter over Cat 5/5e/6 cable, and broadcast AV signal in Receiver VGA-C5-R
- Remote and local monitors and speakers can broadcast simultaneously
- Receiver has Focus/Gain video adjustment for the high quality image
- Plug & Play
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, TFT-LCD, LCDTV, PDP, Projector with DDC2B function
- LEDs on Transmitter and Receiver to indicate system status
- Maximum supported extended VGA resolution of up to 2048 x 1536
Why not buy this Avenview VGA Video & Audio Receiver Over Cat 5 up to 1000 Feet today?