The VDS Video Present Detector will detect the loss of video on the A input and automatically switch to the B input. The detection is based on the amplitude of the sync tip and is adjustable from -5 IRE to -30 IRE. An LED tells when the A input has video present. There is also an auxiliary relay output that may be used to trigger external devices such as GPI inputs, trigger to a VCR, etc. Video detect on sync tip of A input - Detect Level is -5 to -30 IRE, adjustable - Delay on switch-over: 0.1 seconds - Indicator: LED for A input present.
Burst VDS Video Detector Switch Specifications:
- Video detect: Sync tip, vertical sync, and frame pulse (selectable) of A input
- Sync Detect Level: -5 to -30 IRE, adjustable
- Delay: 0.1 seconds
- Indicator: LED for A input
- Input/Output: 1 Volt standard video
- Input Impedance: HiZ or 75 Ohms 1%, looping (jumper/switch selected)
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms 1%
- Video Connector: BNC
- Tally Connector: 4 pin MiniDIN
- Dimensions: 4.4 W x 1.2 H x 2.4 D (inches)
- DC Powered: 11-14 Vdc (see chart for current requirements)
- Wall module (included): 120 VAC 60 Hz, 12 Vdc 500 mA, UL Listed
- Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Why not buy this Burst VDS Video Detector Switch today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Burst VDS Video Detector Switch or Call 800-841-9238