Turn your computer into a personal digital entertainment system with this PC USB to Optical Audio Adapter
This USB to Optical Audio Adapter enables you to generate Dolby® Digital or DTS® Surround Sound through your desktop or laptop. Now you can listen to your MP3 and WMA files that are on your PC through your stereo receiver. Get the clarity of an expensive 5.1 sound card with easy to use, cost-effective USB technology.
This attractive USB to Optical Audio Adapter connects your computer to your mini disc recorder, receiver, amplifier, portable stereo, or PC multimedia speakers delivering full 5.1 sound. In digital playback mode, the USB 5.1 Audio Adapter receives an audio stream from your PC via the USB interface.
The USB to Optical Audio Adapter then transmits the audio data according to the S/PDIF consumer interface standards, either 3.5mm analog audio or Toslink digital audio. It supports 48KHz in 2-channel digital/analog audio playback and AC97 Codec for analog playback.
It's also ideal for connecting your computer to your home theater system for watching DVDs. Now you can get 5.1 Surround Sound while watching your favorite movies from your computer.
USB to Optical Audio Adapter Features:
- Perfect for streaming analog or digital audio from your PC to your audio output device
- Connects via Toslink for digital audio and 3.5mm for analog audio output
- Provides full Dolby® Digital or DTS® Surround Sound when connected via S/PDIF (Toslink)
- Simple, plug-and-play USB installation
- Use with your computer's DVD player to provide Surround Sound while watching movies on your home theater system
USB to Optical Audio Adapter Specifications:
- USB 1.1 Audio Class Spec. Version 1.0 compliant
- Analog Output: 2 Channel 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
- Digital Output: Toslink Optical Jack, 16-bit, 48KHz sample rate
Why not buy this USB to Optical Audio Adapter today?