tvONE 2330002-01 Matrix Switch Scalable To 48x48 (Simplex)/ I/O 48 (Duplex)tvONE 2330002-01 Matrix Switch Scalable To 48x48 (Simplex)/ I/O 48 (Duplex) is a high performance full crosspoint matrix switching and extension platform for uncompressed hi-definition video audio and RS-232 control signals over fiber optic cabling. When combined with Voyager series transmitters and receivers, the VG-Matrix can enable any end to end configuration for AV signal distribution.
The VG-Matrix 48x is modular and scalable and can be field configured in increments of 8 inputs and/or outputs up to a maximum of 48x48. Fiber I/O cards connect seamlessly to the fiber inputs or outputs of Voyager transmitters and receivers delivering matrix switching and long distance extension in one platform.
Fully populated, a 48x Voyager VG-Matrix operates as a 48x48 in simplex mode. In duplex mode, which supports two-way RS-232 and HDCP, the switch can operate as 1x47, 2x46, 47x1, 46x2, or any possible combination in between, thanks to Magenta's Flex I/O technology.
- Full-matrix crosspoint switching with Fiber I/O or Fiber I/O with HDCP
- Modular & scalable up to 48x481
- Switching and fiber extension in one platform
- FiberMAX Engine for high-bandwidth multi-signal transmission from source to display over fiber
- Uncompressed multi-format digital & analog video at 1920x1200 (HDMI, DVI, VGA, YUV, Y/C, Composite) determined by connected VG-TX, VG-RX
- Multi-format audio and RS-2322 determined by connected VG-TX, VG-RX
- Auto format conversion between video & audio signal types
- Distance range of up to 18.75MI/30KM3 determined on input and output
- Mixed singlemode and multimode fiber support4
- Advanced EDID management and full HDCP compliance
- Dual redundant, hot swappable power supplies with dual AC inputs
- Optional touch screen control panel
- Hot plug support
- Magenta quality and reliability for 24/7 operation
Why not buy this tvONE 2330002-01 Matrix Switch Scalable To 48x48 (Simplex)/ I/O 48 (Duplex) today?
tvONE 2330002-01 Matrix Switch Scalable To 48x48 (Simplex)/ I/O 48 (Duplex)
|Fiber Optic Cable Required||
LC-terminated. fiber-optic cables
|Compliance||CE. FCC Part 15 Class A. C-Tick. cTUVus. RoHS|
|Serial Characteristics||Default Serial Format: 9600 baud rate, no parity. 8 data bits, 1 stop bit (9600.n.8.1)
Available Baud Rates: 2400. 4800. 9600. 19200. 38400. 57600. 115200. 230400
Available Data Formats: 7- or 8-bit ASCII (high bit is forced to 0)
Available Parity Bits: Odd. even. none. mark, space
Available Stop Bits: 1, 1.5. 2. none Available Handshaking: None
|Connectors||USB (Host): 3. Type "A" (if Touchscreen PC option is installed)
USB (Device): 1 Type. "B'
Serial: 3. DB-9F (plus 1, DB-9M if Touchscreen PC option is installed)
LAN: 1. RJ-45 (plus 1. RJ-45 if Touchscreen PC option is installed)
Alarm Relay: 3-pin Phoenix
160-Port I/O: Up to 160 SFP Transceiver Modules (Duplex LC Connector).
48-Port I/O: Up to 48 SFP Transceiver Modules (Duplex LC Connector).
|Temperature Tolerance||Operating: 32 to 104 ˚F (0 to 40 ˚C); Storage: -4 to +140 ˚F (-20 to ˚60 ˚C)|
|Humidity Tolerance||Up to 80% noncondensing|
|Air Filter||Recommended service interval: 30 days|
|Enclosure Type||Front Panel: Powder coat over aluminum Enclosure: Aluminum|
|Power||110 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz. 9A per Power Supply Module 2 independent fully-redundant AC Mains inputs|
|Size||160-Port: 15.75" H x 19.0" W x 16.9' D (40 cm H x 48.3 cm W x 43 cm D)
48-Port: 8.75" H x 19.0" W x 16.9" D (22.23 cm H x 48.3 cm W x 43 cm D)
|Weight||160-Port: 50.0 lb. (22.7 kg) maximum (depends on configuration)
48-Port: 27.0 lb (12.2 kg) maximum (depends on configuration)
|Rack Mount||160-Port: Standard. 9 RU x 19" EIA
48-Port: Standard. 5 RU x 19" EIA
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the tvONE 2330002-01 Matrix Switch Scalable To 48x48 (Simplex)/ I/O 48 (Duplex) or Call 800-841-9238